Jamb Use of English 2021 Online Class. Jamb English Topics, Jamb Use of English Past Questions, Jamb Books and Novels, Jamb Syllabus And Likely Jamb Questions for Free.
This Flashlearners Jamb English 2021 page is Updated Weekly with Videos and Topics to Cover everything you should Learn to Score 350+ in Jamb Use of English.
GET JAMB CBT APP 2022 » Over 16,000 Jamb Questions Offline » Competition To Win N30,000 » All Jamb Literature Novels » Jamb English Novel "The Life Changer" » Free Video Classes For All Topics
Jamb English Novel, Syllabus & Books
1. Jamb Novel 2021
Jamb hasn’t officially announced New Novel for 2021 Use of English language. But Jamb has the history of using one novel multiple times (2 to 3 years).
For that, let let us believe Sweet Sixteen will still be the novel for this year Jamb UTME.
2. Jamb English Books 2021
You must not get all the books and if the English Text books you already have covers the Jamb syllabus, you are good to go…
- Attah, M. O. (2013). Practice in Spoken English for Intermediate and Advanced Learners, Maiduguri: University of Maiduguri Press.
- Bamgbose, A. (2002). English Lexis and Structure for Senior Secondary Schools and colleges (Revised Edition), Ibadan: Heinemann
- Banjo, A. et al (2004). New Oxford Secondary English Course Book Six for Senior Secondary Schools, Ibadan: UP Plc.
- Caesar, O. J. (2003). Essential Oral English for Schools and Colleges, Lagos: Tonad Publishers Limited
- Daniel Jones (2011). Cambridge English Pronouncing Dictionary, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press
- Egbe, D. I (1996). Mastering English Usage and Communication Skills, Lagos: Tisons
- Elugbe, B. (2000). Oral English for Schools and Colleges, Ibadan: Heinemann
- Grant, N. J. H, Nnamonu, S. Jowitt, D. (1998). Senior English Project 3, (New Edition) Harlow: Longman
- Idowu, O. O, Sogbesan, T. S, Adofo, A. K. Burgess, D. F and Burgess, L. J. (1998). Round-up English: A Complete Guide, Lagos: Longman
- Idris, U. (2001). Oral English at Your Fingertips for Schools and Colleges, Lagos, M. Youngbrain Publishers
- Igiligi, E. C. and Ogenyi, S. O. (2010) Grammar and Composition in the G.S.M. Age, Enugu: Joe Hills Production Services
- Jauro, L. B. (2013). Oral English for Schools and Colleges: A teaching and Learning Approach, Yola: Paraclete Publishers.
- Nnamonu, S. and Jowitt, D. (1989). Common Errors in English, Lagos: Longman
- Obinna, M. F. (2001). University Matriculation Use of English,(Fourth Edition) Port Harcourt: Sunray Books Limited
- Ogunsanwo, O. Duruaku, A. B.C, Ezechukwu, J and Nwachukwu, U. I (2005). Countdown English Language, (Revised Edition), Ibadan: Evans
- Olatoye, S. (2006). The Silent Teacher, Ado-Ekiti: Segun and Sons Enterprises
- Oluikpe, B. O. A, Nnaemeka, B. A, Obah, T. Y, Otagburuagu, E. J. Onuigbo, S. and Ogbonna, E. A. (1998). Intensive English for Senior Secondary School 3, Onitsha: Africana – FIRST Publisher.
- Tomori, S. H. O (2000). Objective Tests for School Certificate English: Practice in Lexis, Structure and Idiom (Reprinted Edition), Ibadan: Heinemann
- Ukwuegbu, C, Okoro, O., Idris, A. U., Okebukola, F. O. and Owokade, C. O. (2002). Catch-up English for SSCE/UME, Ibadan: Heinemann
3. Jamb Use of English Syllabus
Jamb Use of English Syllabus and Hot Topics to Read… Jamb Use of English covers comprehension passages, words and synonyms, Idioms, Antonyms, Ora English, Recommended Novel and More…
Jamb 2021 English Likely Questions (Solved)
Likely Topics and Repeated Questions Jamb will Set in Use of English For 2021 UTME. Welcome to Jamb Likely English Questions With Detailed Expo Solutions for Jamb Candidates. Important Topics Covered are:
1. Comprehension Passages
2. Lexis and Structure
- Tense, Concord, Question Tag, etc
3. Oral Form
Genders of Noun: Masculine vs Feminine
Genders of Noun… Masculine refers to Gender that is Regarded as Male while Feminine Refers to Gender that is regarded as Female. Neutral are neither male nor female or can be used for both male and female.
Top 40 Compound Words In English
1. Compound Words
Compound Words are Formed by the Combination of Two or More Independent Words… Commonly Set compound nouns questions in Waec and Jamb in their singular and plural form.
2. Confused Words
Some words are commonly confused in English. Example, persons confuse the word Accent with Assent. While Accent is the way somebody pronounces words, Assent means to approve.
More Topics and Jamb Videos are being added. I hope you love what you are seeing? Feel free to share with others and don’t fail to let me know how you feel using the comment box.