The Directorate of Examination and Assessment (DEA) of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) has moved the TMA (Tutor Mark Assessment) portal from nouonline.net to elearn.nouedu2.net, All TMAs including departmental and GSTs courses will be submitted at NOUN E-LEARN.
On this page, I will explain to you everything you need to know about e-learn and how to access and submit your TMA on e-learn.
What Noun Students Can Do On Elearn?
Elearn is a virtual learning environment built for the students of the Open University of Nigeria, Through the portal (elearn.nouedu2.net), NOUN students can access:
- GST Course Materials
- GST Learning Videos
- TMAs and
- Online Facilitation for all courses
How To Activate Your Account And Login To Elearn
NOTE: IF YOU HAVE ALREADY LOGGED IN, YOU MAY SKIP THIS STEP
1. If it’s your first time logging into e-learn, Visit the site via https://elearn.nouedu2.net/login
2. Enter your MATRIC NUMBER (small letters) as your USERNAME (use your matric number e.g. nou190000019) and also as your PASSWORD (use your matric number e.g nou190000019) then click Login. The page will load and display: “An administrator has required that you change your password. Please change your password to proceed.” When you get the above message, be happy because you are still on the track.
3. Still, enter your matric number in a column showing “current password”
4. Scroll down to locate where it is written password and enter a new password of your choice
5. Underneath, you will see confirm password
Now you have successfully activated your e-learn account and logged in.
How To Reset Elearn Portal Password
If you find it difficult to log in to your NOUN e-learn portal after following the procedures stated above, send a mail to [email protected] or [email protected], attach a copy of your exam registration slip to the mail. Your GST portal password will be reset within 24hrs.
READ ALSO: BABA-AHMED UNIVERSITY POST-UTME FORM
How To Take Tma On Elearn
Guidelines on how to take TMA on elearn.nouedu2.net after successful login
- Click the menu button at the top left corner and locate where you will see MY COURSES, click on it.
- The list of all your registered courses for the semester will be displayed.
- Click on one of the courses, Scroll down, you will see TMA Section, locate QUIZ, and beneath you would see a message like;
- Tutor Marked Assignment 1 (TMA1) Quiz.
- Click on it and click Attempt TMA now.
- After that, the TMA questions will be display, Solve them and submit them.
Tutor Marked Assignment(TMA) is based on your Exam Registration.
It is necessary for you to attempt at least three(3) of your TMAs for each registered course in order to be eligible to take the exam.
How To Check TMA Scores
To check your TMA Scores or Grade
- Log in to your TMA portal https://elearn.nouedu2.net/login/index.php
- After successful login, Click on the picture icon at the top.
- Scroll down, you will see GRADE
- Click on it
- Your grade will be displayed
How To Access Elearn Via Mobile App
You can access the National Open University Of Nigeria TMA portal via a mobile app on an Android phone.
Steps to access TMA on Mobile App
1. Download the MOODLE APP via the GOOGLE PLAY STORE:
2. Once you have installed the app, launch it.
Insert the e-learn link: 👇🏿
3. Enter your username and password I.e matric no and password…
If it’s your first time, use matric no as username and password. (All small letters)
4. Change your password to your desired choice. Use a simple password; e.g. ade, sule, ayo, etc…
5. You should see an overview of your registered courses.
Select any of the courses you want to attempt and Click TICK on every box to systematically.
I hope you find this article helpful.