Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU), located in Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State, Nigeria, has officially announced the procedures for the Post-UTME (PUTME) and Direct Entry (D/E) Screening for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
OOU Post-UTME/DE Screening Form 2023/2024
|Eligible UTME||Min score of 160, must choose/change to OOU|
|📜 Direct Entry||A-Level/OND/HND/NCE/A’LEVEL/JUPEB/Diploma candidates|
|🗓️ Application Date||2nd August – 23rd October 2023|
|💻 Screening Dates||date to be announced, Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye|
|💵 Payment||N2,000 for Screening Exercise & admin charges|
|🌐 Apply Online||School Portal|
|🖥️ Test Mode||Computer Based Tests (CBT)|
|📝 Required Docs||OOU PUTME Screening Pass, UTME Result Slip|
OOU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening:
The screening is set to take place from Wednesday, 1st November to Friday, 3rd November 2023. Application duration for both UTME & D/E candidates spans, from Wednesday, 2nd August 2023 to Monday, 23rd October 2023.
- Those who selected OOU as their preferred university and scored a minimum of 160 in the 2023/2024 UTME Results. You can check your results here.
- Candidates who initially did not choose OOU but scored 160 or above and are ready to change to the University as their first choice before the screening date. Learn about the change process here.
- Candidates must have duly uploaded their WASCE/NECO ‘Level Results on the JAMB CAPS.
Direct Entry Candidates
Eligibility extends to those with:
- ‘A’ Level/ OND/HND/NEC A’LEVEL/JUPEB Results/Certificate or First Degree who applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB.
- A Diploma certificate from OOU and who applied for Direct Entry through JAMB.
- Diploma from other approved institutions with a minimum of Upper Credit who applied through JAMB for Direct Entry.
How to Apply for OOU Post UTME Form
MODE OF PAYMENT:
Each eligible candidate must pay N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) for the Screening Exercise and administrative charges. Payment must be made online through the school portal. Candidates will be required to create a profile, make the payment and generate a Payment invoice.
Note: Creating a wrong profile or making a payment with the wrong UTME registration number will invalidate the application.
- Visit the University Registration Website and complete the registration form online.
- Print out the OOU PUTME Screening Pass one week before the Screening date.
- For any issues, you may send an E-mail to email@example.com.
Proposed Examination Dates
- Wednesday, 1st November 2023 – Venue and Time to be indicated on the Screening Pass (Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye).
- Thursday, 2nd November 2023 – Venue and Time to be indicated on the Screening Pass (Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye).
- Friday, 3rd November 2023 – Venue and Time to be indicated on the Screening Pass (Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye).
The Post-UTME will be conducted through Computer Based Tests (CBTs).
Candidates are advised to check the University website regularly for further information on the Screening.
READ ALSO: ASPIRE LEADERS PROGRAM 2024
I hope you find this article helpful.