Apply for the Ray Kruck & Jennifer Vancini Entrance International Awards in Climate Action Leadership at the UBC Sauder School of Business. Applications are open for the 2023/2024 academic year. These scholarships are offered to Canadian citizens, permanent residents, and international students who want to study MBA at the UBC Sauder School of Business.
Ray Kruck And Jennifer Vancini Entrance International Award 2023/2024
Why choose to study at the UBC Sauder School of Business? The UBC Sauder School of Business is a globally acclaimed establishment where instructors draw upon their extensive experience to deliver courses. The school holds the belief that the forthcoming trajectory will be influenced by trailblazers who establish the utmost benchmarks for ethical and proficient business methodologies.
Application Deadline: International and Canadian applicants must be sure to submit their scholarship applications by March 12, 2024, and May 7, 2024, respectively.
- University or Organisation: UBC Sauder School of Business
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Canadian and International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All international and Canadian students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the MBA program taught at the Sauder School of Business at the University of British Columbia.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate a passion and commitment towards achieving gender parity and supporting women in business leadership.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications will be made via the university’s online portal. Students who meet the eligibility criteria will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Degree certification
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a Three or four-year Bachelor’s degree with a B+ average or a recognized equivalent from an accredited institution and a GMAT/GRE result with a 550/155 score.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- TOEFL PBT – 600
- TOEFL CBT – 250
- IELTS – 7.0
- PTE – 70
- CAEL – 70
The applicants selected by the UBC Sauder School of Business for this scholarship will be awarded $10,000 towards their undertaken master’s studies.
I hope you find this article helpful.