Riddles are questions or statements that offer a puzzle to be solved. Riddles are for Critical Reasoning, Fun and Educative purposes.
How you ever wondered how to get correct answers to frequently asked Riddles? Worry no more because I’m going to share 50 hot Cake Riddles and Answers for 2021.
Get Jamb CBT App 2021 » Over 16,000 Jamb Questions Offline » Competition To Win N30,000 » All Jamb Literature Novels » Jamb English Novel "The Life Changer" » Free Video Classes For All Topics
1.What is greater than God, more evil than the devil, the poor have it, the rich need it, and if you eat it, you’ll die?
2. What gives you the strength and power to walk through walls?
3.Your mother and father have a child. It is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?
4. You cannot keep me until you have given me. What am I?
Answer: Your Word
5. What is hard to find but easy to lose, worth more than gold but costs less than a penny?
Answer: A Friend
6. I am a mother’s child and a father’s child but nobody’s son. What am I?
Answer: a daughter
7. What time of day is spelled the same forwards and backward?
8. What begins but has no end and is the ending of all that begins?
9. What question can you never honestly say yes to?
Answer: Are you sleeping?
10. A man is lying shot on the road. The police come to investigate. Right away, they know who shot him. Why?
Answer: He was only shot, not dead
11. What do you give to others but still try and keep?
12. What does everyone need, want, and ask for but never take?
13. Where can you find success before work?
14. Why can’t you trust the law of gravity?
Answer: It will always let you down
15. What city has no people?
16. Imagine you’re in a room that is filling with water. There are no windows or doors. How do you get out?
Answer: Stop imagining
17. What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?
18. What belongs to you but other people use it more than you?
Answer: Your Name
19. You walk into a room with a match, a kerosene lamp, a candle, and a fireplace. Which do you light first?
Answer: The Match
20. If you are running in a race and you pass the person in second place, what place are you in?
Answer: second place
21. The one who made it didn’t want it. The one who bought it didn’t need it. The one who used it never saw it. What is it?
Answer: a coffin
22. If I have it, I don’t share it. I share it, I don’t have it. What is it?
Answer: a secret
23. A farmer has 17 sheep and all but nine die. How many are left?
24. A plane crashes on the border of the U.S. and Canada. Where do they bury the survivors?
Answer: You do not bury the survivors
25. Which travels faster? Hot or Cold?
Answer: Hot is faster because you can catch a cold.
26. If 1 stand on top of a hill and ring a loud bell between two houses. Which House will hear the bell first?
Answer: Neither, houses don’t have ears
27. What instrument can you hear but never see?
Answer: your voice
28. What gets bigger the more you take away from it?
Answer: a hole
29. How many months have 28 days?
Answer: all the 12 months
30. A mansion is on fire. There are three rooms: A room full of money, a room full of expensive paintings, and a room full of gold and precious jewels. Which room do the policeman put out first?
Answer: police men do not put out fire, they only make arrests
31. You bury me when I’m alive and dig me up when I’m dead. What am I.
Answer: a plant
32. What do you call somebody with no body and no nose?
Answer: nobody knows
33. 6 = 12, 3= 6, but 5 does not = 10, how come?
Answer: 12 has 6 letters, 6 has 3 letters but 10 doesn’t have 5 letters
34. If your aunt’s brother is not your uncle, what relation is he to you?
Answer: He is your father
35. How many men were born last year?
Answer: None, only babies are born
36. I have many keys but I cannot open a single lock. What am I?
37. What is the only word that is spelled wrong in the dictionary?
38. Mary’s father has 5 daughters – Nana, Nene, Nini, Nono. What is the fifth daughter’s name?
39. A dad and his son were riding their bikes and crashed. Two ambulances came and took them to different hospitals. The man’s son was in the operating room and the doctor said, “1 can’t operate on you. You’re my son “How is that possible?
Answer: The doctor is his mom
40. Mr. Blue lives in the blue house, Mr. Pink lives in the pink house, and Mr. Brown lives in the brown house. Who lives in the white house?
Answer: The president of the U.S
41. How many sides does a circle have?
42. What can fill a room but takes up no space?
43. What day would yesterday be if Thursday was four days before the day after Tomorrow?
44. If you have three oranges and you take away two, how many will you have left.
45. A Jewish man living in the Uyo cannot be buried on church grounds even if he Converts to Christianity. Why not?
Answer: You can’t bury the living
46. How could all of your cousins have an aunt who is not your aunt?
Answer: The aunt is your mother
47. I am the son of your grandmother and grandfather but not your uncle. Who am 1?
Answer: your dad
48. What starts with a T ends with a T and is full of T?
49. What jumps when it walks but sits when it stands?
50. How many animals of each species did Moses take on the ark with him?
Answer: None, it was Noah, not Moses
I hope you found this helpful? Feel free to share with others and don’t fail to let me know how you feel using the comment box.
FREE VIDEO TUTORIALS SUBJECTS: Learn Maths, English, Chemistry, Physics And Social Science Subjects. EXAMS: Prepare For African Exams, International Exams And Scholarships.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?