Stanbic IBTC Digital Skill Empowerment Program (DiSEP) 2023
Are you a tech enthusiast looking to build your capabilities and broaden your digital scope? If yes, the Stanbic IBTC Digital Skill Empowerment Programme (DiSEP) 2023 is the perfect opportunity for you.
The Digital Skills Empowerment Programme(DiSEP) is an initiative to train eligible candidates with digital skills to build their capabilities and broaden their digital scope which will give them an edge in the employment market. It is an initiative that will provide excellent digital training and upskilling to a group of eligible candidates with digital skills to build their capabilities and broaden their digital scope.
It is designed to aid the identification and attraction of unique digitally savvy candidates, train, develop, and position them to be able to participate in supporting the digital transformation journey of Stanbic IBTC Group, and also help bridge the gap of digital talent scarcity in the employment market. It is an intensive program and a unique opportunity for young people who are resourceful and passionate to develop the required skills to build a fast-tracked career.
DiSEP is an intensive program and a unique opportunity for young people who are resourceful and passionate to develop the required skills to build a fast-tracked career. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to prepare for and complete professional certifications.
Through the DiSEP program, You’ll be able to understand that AI cognitive computing systems differ from conventional computing systems in that they can; read and interpret unstructured data, understanding not just the meaning of words but also the intent and context in which they are used. The program will give you a leap into the future of the digital world, specifically in organizing data management systems. Cloud databases are revolutionary, making businesses better, more efficient, and far more flexible by storing files remotely, and using advanced security features amongst other benefits.
The eligibility criteria for this program include:
- A strong interest in pursuing a career in the following technical fields: IT Software Development, Cloud Security Analyst, Cyber Security Engineering, Data Engineering, Mobile App Development, Blockchain Development, IoT Development, UI and UX Development, Linux OS Administration, Database Administration, and Applications Support.
- A minimum of a Second Class (or equivalent) degree in an Information Technology or Engineering-related course from an accredited University.
- A minimum of five credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in GCE, NECO, or its equivalent.
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC and possess a discharge certificate.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth, Gender, and Class of Degree must be clearly stated.
As part of the selection process, shortlisted candidates will be required to pass an online pre-training assessment.
Now is the time to actualize your tech dreams with Stanbic IBTC! Apply for the Stanbic IBTC Digital Skill Empowerment Programme today and prepare for an exciting journey in the digital world.
To apply, visit the Stanbic IBTC DiSEP Application Portal.
I hope you find this article helpful.