Total Postgraduate Scholarship 2017 is out. For more details and how to apply, Continue
Total E&P Nigeria is the operator of the NNPC/TEPNG Joint Venture, producing oil and gas from several onshore and shallow water licenses.
Get Jamb CBT App 2021 » Over 16,000 Jamb Questions Offline » Competition To Win N30,000 » All Jamb Literature Novels » Jamb English Novel "The Life Changer" » Free Video Classes For All Topics
We are aiming to select young Nigerian scholars for the 2017/2018 academic year Masters program in Engineering and Sciences (Oil & Gas related) in France. Successful students will be sponsored to study in one of the programmes in the Schools listed below:
- Specialized Master in Petroleum Geosciences (12 months of classes and 4 month internship)
- Specialized Master in Reservoir Geoscience and Engineering (12 months of classes and 4 month internship)
- Specialized Master in Processes and Polymers (12 months of classes and 6 month internship)
- Specialized Master in Petroleum Economics and Management (11 months of classes and 4-6 month internship)
- Specialized Master in Petroleum Data Management (11 months of classes and 4-6 month internship)
Ecole des Mines de Nantes:
- Master in Project Management for Environmental and Energy Engineering (PM3E) (3 academic semesters and 6-month internship)
Ecole Centrale de Nantes:
- Master of Engineering in Computational Mechanics (MN CM) (4 academic semesters)
- Master of Engineering in Design of Systems and Products (GM CSP) (3 academic semesters and 6-month internship)
- Master of Engineering in Materials, Processes and Technology of Composites (GM MPTC) (3 academic semesters and 6-month internship)
- Master of Engineering in Automatic control, Signal and Image (ARIA ASI) (4 academic semesters)
Institut SupÃ©rieur d’Ã‰lectronique de Paris (ISEP) :
- Master in wireless telecommunication and IoT systems (3 academic semesters and 6-month internship)
INSA Toulouse :
- Master in Fluids Engineering for Industrial Processes (3 academic semesters and 6-month internship)
- Master in Energy Environment: Science Technology and Management (STEEM) (3 academic semesters and 6-month internship)
UniversitÃ© Paris Saclay:
- Master Renewable Energy Science & Technology (REST) (3 academic semesters and 6-month internship)
TOTAL POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY.
- Only Nigerian nationals are eligible to apply
- Students should have graduated between 2013 and 2016
- Must hold a first degree with at least Second class upper division relevant to the fields defined above
- Must have completed 1(one) year mandatory NYSC programme
If this sponsorship Programme appeals to you please submit your application not later than 5th March 2017.
THE SELECTION EXERCISE WILL TAKE PLACE IN MARCH 2017.
The Best CBT Applications Get Jamb CBT App, Waec App, Bece App, Ncee App Or Ijmb App. Win Prizes: Install Any Flashlearners App to Win Up ₦30,000 While Learning.
To apply to Total Postgraduate CLICK HERE
FLASHLEARNERS FREE VIDEO TUTORIALS SUBJECTS: Learn Maths, English, Chemistry, Physics And Social Science Subjects. EXAMS: Prepare For African Exams, International Exams And Scholarships.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?