Fully Funded University Of Siena Scholarship In Italy 2024
The eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded University of Siena Scholarship in Italy are stated below:
1. International students from developing countries can apply.
2. The scholarship will be awarded based on family income.
The benefits of the Fully Funded University of Siena Scholarship in Italy are:
1. Free Accommodation at the University. If no place left, a payment towards accommodation will be given.
2. Free meals at the University dining halls
3. Contribution to cover extra expenses (sporting activities, books, etc.)
4. Exemption from University tuition fees.
5. A yearly Stipend of 7200 Euros will be credited into the bank account.
Please keep the following documents ready for upload (PDF format):
1. Valid ID card (only for EU – or equivalent – applicants)/Passport
2. Academic transcript
3. Transcripts, certificates, results.
4. Curriculum Vitae
5. Motivation Letter
6. Language proficiency certificates (if required for the chosen degree program)
7. Official Transcripts and diplomas.
I hope you find this article helpful.