The Fully Funded University of Southern Denmark Ph.D. scholarship is open to all internationals in the Design and Development of GaN Power Electronic Devices for the brilliant students for the academic year 2023-2024.
The University offers extensive collaboration with businesses, industry areas, and significant and enduring education programs. The University offers many degrees taught in English, European Studies, and American Studies.
The University Of Southern Denmark Ph.D. Scholarship 2024
The eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded University of Southern Denmark Ph.D. Scholarships are stated below:
1. Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
2. Eligible Course or Subjects: Ph.D. Degree in Sustainable Beverage Supply Chain Design at the University.
3. Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
4. Applicants are required to have a master’s degree (equivalent to a Danish master’s degree) at the time of enrollment and employment. Employment as a Ph.D. fellow is a 3-year salaried position. Read more about the basic scale of the collective agreement here. Please check the link for more information on salary and taxation.
The Fully Funded University of Southern Denmark Ph.D. The scholarship will provide a fully paid fellowship with a very competitive salary and excellent conditions to excel in his/her research.
READ ALSO: FULLY FUNDED MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP
How to Apply
1. How to Apply: To apply for the funding opportunity, applicants must be admitted to a PhD degree at the University. After that, they are obligated to apply through an online application form.
2. Supporting Documents: Must submit a master’s degree, CV, and a certificate of research experience at the time of enrollment.
3. Completed TEK PhD application form for 5+3 applicants. Find the form on the Faculty website.
4. Motivation letter stating your specific interest, motivation, and qualifications for the project in question (max. 2 pages). Upload in the field called “Project description”.
5. Detailed Curriculum Vitae, describing research, publication and teaching experience, computational skills, and including personal contact information.
6. Verified copies of the official bachelor’s diploma and master’s diploma and transcripts of exams, both the original documents and in professional English translation.
7. Completed TEK PhD form for calculation grade point average. Find the form on the Faculty website. Upload in one of the fields called “Publication”.
8. An official document describing the grading scheme of the awarding universities (if not Danish). Upload in one of the fields called “Publication”.
9. An official and verified written assessment of the thesis or dissertation project from the grade-giving institution, if the thesis/examination project is evaluated by approved/passed. The statement must clearly state that the candidate has been among the top 30 percent in the graduation class for the study program.
10. List of publications and maximum 2 examples of relevant publications, in case you have any publications. Please attach one PDF file for each publication.
11. References (names and emails) and reference letters may also be included. You’re welcome to use the form for reference letters at the Faculty website.
12. Admission Requirements: To gain admission, students must check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
13. Language Requirement: The application must be in English and must include the following – the required forms must be found on the Faculty website.
I hope you find this article helpful.