When it comes to blogging, you will definitely get tired of the line “High Quality Content“. Blogging is all about Content and traffic. The higher the quality of your blog content, the more valuable your blog will be.
Now, Copying articles from other blogs is very easy; every lazy blogger does that for a living. What is difficult in blogging is your ability to create unique content and add value.
Get Jamb CBT App 2021 » Over 16,000 Jamb Questions Offline » Competition To Win N30,000 » All Jamb Literature Novels » Jamb English Novel "The Life Changer" » Free Video Classes For All Topics
A question comes to mind, how many words should an article contain before we can boldly say that it is a high-quality content?
The truth of the matter is that Quality is not always proportional to the length of your article. Your article can be long and still useless in the long run. More content does not mean better content.
A simple query about the age Davido can be fully answered in a sentence and doesn’t require 500 words. So long your article is unique and able to meet the need of the reader, then it is a high-quality article.
While writing, If 200 words are not enough for you to pass your message then continue writing… Keep rewriting until you are able to pass your message completely. If you eventually get to 2000 words or more before you are able to completely pass the information then it’s fine.
The Best CBT Applications Get Jamb CBT App, Waec App, Bece App, Ncee App Or Ijmb App. Win Prizes: Install Any Flashlearners App to Win Up ₦30,000 While Learning.
- Just don’t create low quality and shallow articles because you want to make the post longer.
- It is also important that you use the correct heading tags so that your article can be readable.
- For very long articles, make sure your paragraphs are short; This will make it easier for your readers to digest.
- Make sure your article provides more value or a different perspective than the numerous articles
What Makes A Blog Post High Quality
- Write what you know about. You can’t give what you do not have.
- The Blog posts primarily for users, not for search engines (Robots).
- Don’t deceive your users.
- Avoid tricks intended to improve search engine rankings. A good rule of thumb is whether you’d feel comfortable explaining what you’ve done to a website that competes with you, or to a Google employee. Another useful test is to ask, “Does this help my users? Would I do this if search engines didn’t exist?”
- Think about what makes your website unique, valuable or engaging. Make your website stand out from others in your field.
Recommended: How to do proper onpage SEO
Some Content And Their Ideal Length
The ideal length of a tweet is 100 characters
The ideal length of a Facebook post is less than 40 characters
The ideal length of a headline is 6 words
The ideal length of a blog post is 7 minutes, 1,600 words
The ideal width of a paragraph is 40-55 characters
The ideal length of an email subject line is 28-39 characters
The ideal length of a domain name is 8 characters
Hope you found this article very helpful? If yes, feel free to share with your friends and don’t fail to let me know how you feel using the comment box. You may want to click here to follow my blogging classes.
FLASHLEARNERS FREE VIDEO TUTORIALS SUBJECTS: Learn Maths, English, Chemistry, Physics And Social Science Subjects. EXAMS: Prepare For African Exams, International Exams And Scholarships.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?