Learn how to create High-Quality Content and SEO Article. Nothing attracts high-quality readers like high-quality content. I don’t know about Queen and Princess in blogging, but I am sure that Content is the King.
Just as readers reward high-quality content with natural backlinks, so also Search Engines love blogs that continually create great and high-quality content. Don’t just optimize for Search Engines, Let humans love your Articles.
Get Jamb CBT App 2021 » Over 16,000 Jamb Questions Offline » Competition To Win N30,000 » All Jamb Literature Novels » Jamb English Novel "The Life Changer" » Free Video Classes For All Topics
Creating content is easy; any blogger can do that. But Creating high-quality blog posts? This is where the big problem lies. Not every blogger can do that. This requires time and deliberate effort.
Recommended: Blog Posts to Drive Traffic
30 Tips To Create Quality Content And SEO Article
In this article, I will give you 30 tips To Write High Quality And SEO Articles For Your Blog. Make sure you take time to go through every line.
- Use Blog Titles that are difficult to resist (Attractive).
- Let your introduction seek attention (Catchy).
- Let your Title agree with your content (Don’t Mislead).
- Create engaging content by introducing new concepts.
- Do proper research before writing. Old information cannot help you today (Be updated).
- Follow google trend in choosing your focus keyword.
- Let your focus keyword appear in the URL and SEO Title of your blog post
- Don’t let the slug for your post be too long.
- Make sure keywords appear in one or two headlines of your post.
- Write engaging articles by asking questions and seeking contributions.
- Don’t let your article be too long or too short. Average should be around 300 words.
- Write posts that a large number of persons will like to search for.
- Include images in your blog post.
- Make your posts sometimes personal and interactive.
- Create share buttons so that others can share your articles on social networks.
- Be accurate while citing other blog posts.
- Don’t always copy from other blogs. Unique articles usually rank higher than plagiarised ones.
- Break your long articles down into small paragraphs.
- Don’t make your sentences be too long.
- Make your sentence easy for an average reader to understand.
- Always go through your articles once in a while for possible errors (which you didn’t detect during the writing process).
- Make your writing interesting and Don’t write posts you are not sure of.
- Ensure to set up Structured data for your Posts.
- Use beautiful languages and rhymes in your content where possible.
- Make proper use of H1 and H2 tags.
- Don’t let your headlines be too long.
- Where words can’t, use Images or videos to express yourself.
- Don’t put too many distracting adverts in your blog posts.
- Always update yourself so that you can write up to date articles.
- Always try to increase the quality of your articles.
CONCLUSION: High-quality content invites high-quality readers. However, when a high-quality article is hidden, no one sees it. It is imperative that you write a quality and at the same time search engine optimised-SEO articles so that readers can find you.
Recommended: How to dominate Google Front Page
Learn SEO SO5E9: How To Create A High Quality and SEO Articles. What do you think? Comment and share this with friends.
Others On The Series....
Must Read: Complete season 1 of my blogging series Important: Full Season 2 of my blogging series Recommended: Complete Season 3 summary Read Also: Season 4 of learn blogging and seo RECOMMENDED:Latest on the series SO5E1: Best image optimization plugins SO5E2: Checkout how your blog looks SO5E3: Blogging mistakes to avoid SO5E4: How to create android app SO5E5: Mobile First indexing explained SO5E6: How to use the new Search Console SO5E7: How to manually verify Google Adsense SO5E8: Increase Google Adsense CPC
FREE VIDEO TUTORIALS SUBJECTS: Learn Maths, English, Chemistry, Physics And Social Science Subjects. EXAMS: Prepare For African Exams, International Exams And Scholarships.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?