Learn how to create High-Quality Content and SEO Article. Nothing attracts high-quality readers like high-quality content. I don’t know about Queen and Princess in blogging, but I am sure that Content is the King.
Just as readers reward high-quality content with natural backlinks, so also Search Engines love blogs that continually create great and high-quality content. Don’t just optimize for Search Engines, Let humans love your Articles.
OTHERS ARE LOVING A. BEST APPS FOR JAMB, WAEC, NCEE, IJMB AND BECE B. FREE VIDEOS FOR BECE, JAMB, WAEC AND POST UTME
Creating content is easy; any blogger can do that. But Creating high-quality blog posts? This is where the big problem lies. Not every blogger can do that. This requires time and deliberate effort.
Recommended: Blog Posts to Drive Traffic
30 Tips To Create Quality Content And SEO Article
In this article, I will give you 30 tips To Write High Quality And SEO Articles For Your Blog. Make sure you take time to go through every line.
- Use Blog Titles that are difficult to resist (Attractive).
- Let your introduction seek attention (Catchy).
- Let your Title agree with your content (Don’t Mislead).
- Create engaging content by introducing new concepts.
- Do proper research before writing. Old information cannot help you today (Be updated).
- Follow google trend in choosing your focus keyword.
- Let your focus keyword appear in the URL and SEO Title of your blog post
- Don’t let the slug for your post be too long.
- Make sure keywords appear in one or two headlines of your post.
- Write engaging articles by asking questions and seeking contributions.
- Don’t let your article be too long or too short. Average should be around 300 words.
- Write posts that a large number of persons will like to search for.
- Include images in your blog post.
- Make your posts sometimes personal and interactive.
- Create share buttons so that others can share your articles on social networks.
- Be accurate while citing other blog posts.
- Don’t always copy from other blogs. Unique articles usually rank higher than plagiarised ones.
- Break your long articles down into small paragraphs.
- Don’t make your sentences be too long.
- Make your sentence easy for an average reader to understand.
- Always go through your articles once in a while for possible errors (which you didn’t detect during the writing process).
- Make your writing interesting and Don’t write posts you are not sure of.
- Ensure to set up Structured data for your Posts.
- Use beautiful languages and rhymes in your content where possible.
- Make proper use of H1 and H2 tags.
- Don’t let your headlines be too long.
- Where words can’t, use Images or videos to express yourself.
- Don’t put too many distracting adverts in your blog posts.
- Always update yourself so that you can write up to date articles.
- Always try to increase the quality of your articles.
CONCLUSION: High-quality content invites high-quality readers. However, when a high-quality article is hidden, no one sees it. It is imperative that you write a quality and at the same time search engine optimised-SEO articles so that readers can find you.
Recommended: How to dominate Google Front Page
Learn SEO SO5E9: How To Create A High Quality and SEO Articles. What do you think? Comment and share this with friends.
Others On The Series....
Must Read: Complete season 1 of my blogging series Important: Full Season 2 of my blogging series Recommended: Complete Season 3 summary Read Also: Season 4 of learn blogging and seo RECOMMENDED:Latest on the series SO5E1: Best image optimization plugins SO5E2: Checkout how your blog looks SO5E3: Blogging mistakes to avoid SO5E4: How to create android app SO5E5: Mobile First indexing explained SO5E6: How to use the new Search Console SO5E7: How to manually verify Google Adsense SO5E8: Increase Google Adsense CPC
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?