If you have been asking the question, how do I create an android app for my blog/website? This article is for you. You are about to learn the steps involved in creating an Android App for your site.
Creating an Android App for your WordPress blog/website is simple or difficult depending on how you are going about it. You can choose to Code the App using Java on Android Studio or simply use Androapp plugin.
WordPress is the #1 blogging platform used by millions of bloggers. Creating an Android App for your blog isn’t hard and it’s easy, too. Let’s see how you can create an Android app of your blog with a plugin.
Androapp – Native Android mobile app for WordPress site create a beautiful mobile app for your WordPress blog in minutes, no programming knowledge required. Another plugin you can try out is Appmaker WP Plugin.
Native mobile app for android platform, create a beautiful mobile app for your WordPress blog in minutes, no programming knowledge required.
- Unlimited Push Notifications
- Monetize your app using Admob and Appnext ad units
- Deep linking Support
- Inbuilt Sharing channels with image share – Facebook, WhatsApp and more through default android sharing intents.
- WordPress/Facebook comments support
- Offline Save
- Image Zoom, Share and Save
- Parallax Effect for Featured image on post detail page
- Caching – option to use WP Super cache to cache mobile app requests at server side.
- Infinite Scroll
- Multiple themes to suit your website
- Dynamic Settings for Menu, Image Rendering, Preview Text, Share Text, Post Page settings, Ads placements, Notification Style, Theme Colors and more.
- Customize App Colors as per your blog or company website.
- Your own company Logo
- No reference to AndroApp, it is a complete white-label app
Recommended: Top Android Phones in Nigeria
Appmaker WP (Android App Plugin)
Appmaker WP helps you convert your WordPress news website or wp magazine into native iOS and Android mobile apps in minutes. All you need is to install Appmaker’s WordPress mobile app builder plugin (Appmaker WP) and then upload your WordPress website’s URL, give a name and icon for your app.
Features delivered by Appmaker’s WordPress App builder:
- Create your WordPress blog apps and news apps with the features that are just built for WordPress apps
- Easy use CMS for Admins
- 100% native mobile app
- Customizable In-app pages with 8+ widgets
- Add videos and Images
- Supports unlimited articles
- Templates just like WordPress website templates
- Easily Customizable WordPress layouts
- WordPress mobile themes for blogs and news apps
- Social sharing
- Offline Reading
- Save and Download
- Admob ads integrated
- A/B Testing
- Integrated with all WordPress Plugins
- Real-Time UI Updation
- Personalized Push Notification
- Email and Live Chat
- Tablet friendly apps
Learn Blogging SO5E4: How To Create Android App for Your WordPress Blog. That’s it. Your App is ready to download. You can use this App on your device as well as submit it to the Android Marketplace.
Others On The Series....
Must Read: Complete season 1 of my blogging series Important: Full Season 2 of my blogging series Recommended: Complete Season 3 summary Read Also: Season 4 of learn blogging and seo RECOMMENDED:Latest on the series SO5E1: Best image optimization plugins SO5E2: Checkout how your blog looks SO5E3: Blogging mistakes to avoid
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?