Abia State University (ABSU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session has been released. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the one-year JUPEB Programme of Abia State University for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
The JUPEB Programme is for candidates who already possess their basic O’ Level Qualifications of at least five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in the SSCE/WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB and are desirous of University Admission without taking JAMB Examinations i.e. the UTME.
Any Successful candidate who obtained good grades at the end of the one-year intensive programme and is certificated by JUPEB would be qualified to apply for JAMB Direct Entry Admission into 200 level in any of the programmes/courses in Abia State University.
Get Post UTME App For 2021 » Over 20,000 Post UTME Questions Offline » Post UTME Competition To Win N30,000 » Contains Past Questions of 13 Institutions » Free Post UTME Videos For All Topics
Any Candidate with JUPEB Certificate who do not want to continue with Abia State University could apply through JAMB Direct Entry into second year of his/her choice-course in any other University within the country.
More so, with the JUPEB Certificate one can also secure admission outside the country.
ABSU JUPEB Courses
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- Agric. Economics & Extension
- Animal Science/Fisheries
- Crop Production& Protection
- Food Science & Technology
- Soil Science
FACULTY OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
The Best CBT Applications Get Jamb CBT App, Waec App, Bece App, Ncee App Or Ijmb App. Win Prizes: Install Any Flashlearners App to Win Up ₦30,000 While Learning.
- Animal and Environmental Biology
- Plant Science & Biotechnology
FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- Banking & Finance
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Curriculum & Teacher Education
- Educational Administration & Planning
- Educational Foundations
- Psychological Foundations
- Science Education
- Vocational Education
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering & ICT
- Mechanical Engineering
- Survey & Geo-Informatics
- Computer Engineering
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Environmental Resource Management
- Estate Management
- Fine & Applied Arts
- Geography & Planning
- Urban & Regional Planning
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- Religious Studies & Philosophy
- English Language/Literature
- Foreign Language & Translation Studies
- History & International Relations
- Linguistics & Communication Studies/Igbo
FACULTY OF LAW
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE & HEALTH SCIENCES
- Medical Laboratory
- Medicine & Surgery
- Nursing Science
- Public Health
FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- Computer Science
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Physics
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Library & Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
ABSU JUPEB Admission Requirements.
Candidate for ABSU JUPEB programme must possess at least (5) Credit level passes, at not more than two sittings; In the SSCE/WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB or equivalent level.
How to Apply for ABSU JUPEB Admission Form.
- Eligible candidates should log on to the ABSU portal (www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay the sum of N10,000.00 (Ten thousand naira) only:
- ABSU Microfinance Bank,
- Sky Bank Plc,
- Zenith Bank Plc,
- First Bank Plc,
- Eco Bank Plc,
- Fidelity Bank Plc,
- UBA Plc,
- Union Bank Plc.
- Get back to ABSU Portal (www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and complete the Abia State University JUPEB or Pre-Degree/Remedial Studies Application Forms.
- Finally confirm your entry and print a copy of the Form as evidence of your application.
NB. Candidates for admission into the ABSU JUPEB Programme MUST go through a qualifying/screening test.
Closing Date: The Deadline for the submission of applications on-line is TUESDAY JULY 2, 2019.
The screening/qualifying test is scheduled in the University as follows:
- WEDNESDAY, JULY 3, 2019 (ALL SCIENCES)
- THURSDAY, JULY 4, 2019 (ALL NON-SCIENCES)
- VENUE: NEW EXAM HALL
- TIME: 10.00 A.M.
FLASHLEARNERS FREE VIDEO TUTORIALS SUBJECTS: Learn Maths, English, Chemistry, Physics And Social Science Subjects. EXAMS: Prepare For African Exams, International Exams And Scholarships.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?