ABSU Pre-Degree and Remedial admission form is out for 2017. Now you may be wondering, “when will ABSU pre degree form expire and how do I apply for this’s year’s ABSU Admission”? Continue reading to your full answers…
Successful candidates who obtained good grades at the end of the programme and who made ABSU their choice of University, having sat for and passed JAMB Examinations, will be given concession during 2018/2019 admission exercise.
ABSU PRE-DEGREE AND REMEDIAL PROGRAMMES 2017
- The Pre-degree Programmme is for candidates who already possess University UTME Admission requirements and seek to undergo one year pre-degree studies preparatory to subsequent admission into the appropriate degree programmes of the University.
- The Remedial Studies Programmes is for candidates with deficiencies in the O’ level qualifications and seek to remedy some by re-sitting the appropriate O’level examination conducted by any of WAEC, NECO or NABTEB. Subjects available include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Christian Religious Knowledge, Economics, Geography, Agricultural Science, French, History, Commerce and Principles of Account.
ABSU PRE-DEGREE/REMEDIAL STUDY CENTRES.
- Abia State university, Uturu
- Abia State University, Umuahia Campus.
ABSU PRE-DEGREE/REMEDIAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS.
- Candidate for Pre-degree studies must possess at least (5) Credit level passes, at not more than two sittings; In the SSCE/WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB or equivalent level.
- Candidates for Remedial Studies must attempt SSCE/WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Evidence of the subject failed for which remedy is sought must be presented.
ABSU PRE-DEGREE/REMEDIAL ADMISSION – METHOD OF APPLICATION.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
(a) Proceed to any of the following Banks:
i. ABSU Micro Finance Bank Ltd.
ii. Skye Bank Plc, Umuahia
iii. Zenith Bank Plc, Umuahia
iv. First Bank Plc, Umuahia
v. Fidelity Bank Plc, Umuahia
vi. UBA Plc, Aba-Owerri Road, Aba;
On the E-transact network and request to pay for the Abia State University Pre-Degree or Remedial Studies Admission Forms through e-transact. The value is Ten Thousand Naira (#10,000.00) only, service charge inclusive.
(b) Collect the e-transact receipt from the Bank on payment and proceed to any Internet center for registration.
c) Log on to ABSU website www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng and click on portaland complete the application form
(d) Finally, Confirm your entry and print a copy of the Form as evidence of your registration
Closing Date: The Deadline For the Submission of applications on line is Friday, 25th August, 2017.
Like This Article? Subscribe To Get More For Free!
I started this Blog as a Passion, with the Vision to Inspire and Empower Students and Graduates, helping them Realise and Maximise their Potentials.
Latest posts by Isaac Inegbenehi (see all)
- Top 5 Things To Do Before Jamb 2018 Application - September 23, 2017
- Summary of JAMB 2017 CAPS Sensitization Programme And Hot Details - September 22, 2017
- Apply For The 2018 $500 WAAW Foundation STEM Scholarship Program - September 22, 2017