Ahmadu Bello University Zaria (ABU) IJMB & Remedial Admission Forms for 2019/2020 Academic Session has been released.
Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Basic (IJMB) and Remedial programmes for 2019/2020 Session.
Get Post UTME App For 2021 » Over 20,000 Post UTME Questions Offline » Post UTME Competition To Win N30,000 » Contains Past Questions of 13 Institutions » Free Post UTME Videos For All Topics
The Basic (IJMB) programme is an Advance Level Programme intended for candidates aspiring to gain admission into any Nigerian University through Direct Entry (DE). It last for Twelve (12) months.
The Remedial programme last for at most Nine (9) months. At the end of the programme, successful students will be admitted into ABU Zaria.
ABU IJMB Admission Requirements
Basic (IJMB) Studies Programme
i. Candidates for this programme must possess a minimum of five (5) credits including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings with any of the following subject combinations:
The Best CBT Applications Get Jamb CBT App, Waec App, Bece App, Ncee App Or Ijmb App. Win Prizes: Install Any Flashlearners App to Win Up ₦30,000 While Learning.
BS1: Biology, Chemistry, Physics;
BS2: Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics;
BS3: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics;
BS4: Chemistry, Geography, Physics;
BS5: Mathematics, Geography, Physics.
ii. Candidates admitted for the Basic Studies Programme are also expected to register for 2020 JAMB Direct Entry Admission.
iii. The duration of the Basic Studies Programme is twelve (12) months only.
ABU Remedial Admission Requirements
Remedial Studies Programme
i. Candidates for this programme must possess at least three (3) credits in science subjects (in not more than one sitting) with any of the under listed subject combinations and any two passes at ”˜O’ level in the other subjects offered in the school.
RS1: Biology, Chemistry, Geography;
RS2: Biology, Chemistry, Physics;
RS3: Biology, Geography, Physics;
RS4: Chemistry, Geography, Physics.
ii. Candidates admitted for the Remedial Studies must register and pass at credit level the SSCE or NECO in the subjects they are deficient.
iii. Candidates must also register for the 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtain the minimum pass mark approved by the Federal Government and
must choose Ahmadu Bello University as first choice.
iv. The duration of the Remedial Studies Programme is twelve (12) months only.
ABU Basic & Remedial Admission Method of Application
- Interested applicants are to go to any of the following designated Banks nationwide to obtain an “E-Transaction Pin” in order to apply.
- You are to pay the sum of N 5, 000 at any of the following Banks viz: ABU Micro Finance Bank, First Bank, Unity Bank, UBA Bank and Zenith Bank for your “E ”“ Transaction Pin” which the Bank will generate and print for you.
- Visit: www.sbrsabu.org website and click on the “Application” link from the Menu.
- A popup dialogue box will open for you, requesting your “Teller Number” and “E-Transaction Pin” for validation.
- Complete the form as required. Note: Uploading your picture (120px x 120px and 40kb) is required.
- After completing the form, a print preview page will be displayed for you to print. Simply click on the “Print” button to print your form. Print at least 2 copies for your perusal.
- You are to print your “Pre-Entrance Exam Card” in two (2) copies from the website also.
- You may wish to “reprint” or “edit” your submitted form, by visiting the “Application” link again.
For help, please call: 080 8464 8930, 080 8464 8946, 080 9779 3009
Deadline: Not specified yet.
FLASHLEARNERS FREE VIDEO TUTORIALS SUBJECTS: Learn Maths, English, Chemistry, Physics And Social Science Subjects. EXAMS: Prepare For African Exams, International Exams And Scholarships.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?