The following candidates have been offered provisional admissions into the HND, ND, Pre-ND and
Certificate programmes of the Division of Agricultural Colleges for the 2016/2017 Academic Session.
All admitted candidates should report to their various Colleges as from Monday, 3rd January, 2017.
Each candidate should bring along the originals of his/her credentials for purpose of registration as follows:
i) Original and photocopies of certificates listed in the application forms
ii) Four (4) recent passport size photographs
iii) Birth certificate or Declaration of Age Certificate
iv) Local Government Indigene Certificate
v) Evidence of sponsorship (if any)
vi) Medical Certificate from Government Hospital
How to check the Abu Zaria admission list 2016/2017
- Each candidate listed here for Pre-ND must purchase Joint Admissions and Matricultation Board (JAMB) form for the forthcoming Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) in 2017.
- Further admission into National Diploma (ND) will be STRICTLY ON JAMB RESULTS.
I wish you good luck.
Like This Article? Subscribe To Get More For Free!
Click Here To Roll With Me On Instagram Or You May Want To Click Here To Follow Me On Twitter
Latest posts by Isaac Inegbenehi (see all)
- SSCE Series Part 3: How To Read For Waec And Neco 2018 - October 16, 2017
- Jamb Series Part 3: The Best Time To Start Reading For Jamb 2018 - October 16, 2017
- Learn Blogging SO2E1: The Google Panda Algorithm Update - October 15, 2017