This is to inform the general public that the post UTME screening exercise of Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaira for the 2020/2021 session will take place as indicated below.
Candidates That Are Eligible for ABU Post UTME Screening…
OTHERS ARE LOVING A. BEST APPS FOR JAMB, WAEC, NCEE, IJMB AND BECE B. FREE VIDEOS FOR BECE, JAMB, WAEC AND POST UTME
- Candidates who scored 180 and above in UTME for all courses.
- Candidates must have chosen Ahmadu Bello University as first choice.
How to Apply for ABU Post UTME
Registration for the screening exercise commences on Monday, 12th October 2020 and closes on Saturday, 14th November 2020.
Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2000.00) only as screening fee.
Payment can either be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa, verve and Master Card) OR by printing the Remita retrieval Reference (RRR) slip and proceed to any commercial Bank. Candidates need not travel to Zaria to make payment.
THE DATE AND MODALITY OF THE ACTUAL SCREENING EXERCISE FOR UTME CANDIDATES WOULD BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
Any UTME candidate who fails to REGISTER for the screening exercise will not be eligible for admission into the University. Candidates should report to the venue of screening indicated on their Post-UTME slip at least one hour before the scheduled time.
On the day of screening, UTME candidates must come along with the print-out of their schedule slips with the uploaded passport photograph and a printout of the UTME result which must be submitted on the day of the screening.
UTME Candidates should please note that:
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue
- Parents, Guardians and uninvited Law enforcement agents will not be allowed into the venue
- ABU is not liable for payment made into any other account other than the one provided.
- Candidates MUST keep photocopies of all submissions for their own record
Read Also: How To pass Abu Post Utme screening
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?