The Post UTME for the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaira for the 2021/2022 session has been announced. Registration for the screening exercise commences on September 13th, 2021 and closes on October 3rd, 2021.
To be eligible to participate in the Ahmadu Bello University post UTME screening exercise, candidates must have scored a mark not less than 180 in the last JAMB UTME and must have chosen Ahmadu Bello University as their first choice.
BLAST POST UTME 2021 » Post UTME Past Questions And Solutions » Post UTME Likely Questions And Answers » Free Post UTME Videos For All Topics
Candidates That Are Eligible for ABU Post UTME Screening…
- Candidates who scored 180 and above in UTME for all courses.
- Candidates must have chosen Ahmadu Bello University as their first choice.
ABU Post UTME Screening Schedule
The screening exercise has been scheduled to hold as indicated below.
- 4th October 2021 (Monday) – Faculty of Social Science
- 5th October 2021 (Tuesday) – Faculty of Engineering & Environmental design
- 6th October 2021 (Wednesday) – Faculty of Education & Law
- 7th October 2021 (Thursday) – Faculty of Agriculture, Pharmaceuticals science, physical science, life science and veterinary medicine
- 8th October 2021 (Friday) – ABU Business School (Accounting, Actuarial Science, Business Administration, Banking&Finance, Economics, Marketing & Insurance) Administration, Arts
- 9th October 2021 (Saturday)v-v college of Medical Sciences (Medicine, Dental Surgery Radiography, Medical Laboratory Science, Nursing, Human Anatomy and Human Physiology)
Candidates are required to come along with their original JAMB printout.
Those that have registered for the 2020/2021 session need not register again.
Any UTME/DE candidate who fails to REGISTER for the Screening Exercise will not be eligible for admission into the University.
How To Apply For ABU Zaria Post UTME
Registration for the screening exercise commences on Monday, 12th October 2020 and closes on Saturday, 14th November 2020.
To register, candidates are required to log into https://putme.abu.edu.ng or click on 2021/2022 Post-UTME Registration on the Ahmadu Bello University website https://abu.edu.ng.
Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2000.00) only as screening fee.
Payment can either be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa, verve and Master Card) OR by printing the Remita retrieval Reference (RRR) slip and proceed to any commercial Bank. Candidates need not travel to Zaria to make payment.
THE DATE AND MODALITY OF THE ACTUAL SCREENING EXERCISE FOR UTME CANDIDATES WOULD BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
Any UTME candidate who fails to REGISTER for the screening exercise will not be eligible for admission into the University. Candidates should report to the venue of screening indicated on their Post-UTME slip at least one hour before the scheduled time.
On the day of screening, UTME candidates must come along with the print-out of their schedule slips with the uploaded passport photograph and a printout of the UTME result which must be submitted on the day of the screening.
UTME Candidates should please note that:
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue
- Parents, Guardians and uninvited Law enforcement agents will not be allowed into the venue
- ABU is not liable for payment made into any other account other than the one provided.
- Candidates MUST keep photocopies of all submissions for their own record
Read Also: How To pass Abu Post Utme screening