For those who have been asking when Alvan Ikoku second direct entry admission list 2017 will be out, here is a news for you. The Alvan Ikoku second admission list for 2016/2017 Direct Entry courses is now available.
The list is on notice boards in the school premises. Candidates can access the list online, via this link here
Please note that Acceptance fees are expected to be paid within 3 weeks of the publication date (7th February 2017) to avoid forfeiting the offer of admission.
Alvan Ikoku 2nd NCE Admission List 2016/2017
The Alvan Ikoku Second admission list for 2016/2017 NCE courses is now available.
The list is on notice boards in the school premises. However, candidates can access it online via this link here
Please note that Acceptance fees are expected to be paid within 3 weeks of the publication date (13th February 2017) to avoid forfeiting the offer of admission.
Update for Alvan Ikoku students
Congratulations if you have been offered admission. However, you need to avoid mistakes other Alvan students make when they get admitted. Read stupid mistakes students make when they get admitted here or quickly go through the top five things to do when you are not offered admission here
Good News! Get The Offers Below For Free:
- Download Over 13,000 Hot Jamb Questions
- Follow My Jamb, Blogging, Waec & Neco Tutorials
- Get All Waec Past Questions With Flashlearners App
- Practice Waec & Jamb Questions Online
Score 350+ In Jamb 2018: Download Flashlearners Jamb CBT APP To Get Over 13,000 Likely Questions
I Have Started Sending Daily Hot Updates! Enter Your Email To Subscribe
I Started This Blog As A Passion, With The Vision To Inspire & Empower Young Persons; Helping Them Realise & Maximise their Potentials. You May Click Here To Roll With Me On Instagram @Officialflashisaac.
Latest posts by Isaac Inegbenehi (see all)
- Nigeria Current Affairs Questions And Answers For Fun, Jobs & Scholarships - February 18, 2018
- 10 Extraordinary Benefits Of Good Thinking - February 18, 2018
- 65 Common Mistakes Students Make In Use Of English And Corrections - February 18, 2018