This is to inform all COOU Aspirants/UTME Students who enrolled for the 2019/2020 Admission screening that the authorities of Anambra State University [ANSU] A.K.A Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University has released the 1st, 2nd and 3rd batch admission list Online.
All students are advised to log in to the admission portal to check and print out his or her admission notification slip when offered admission. Continue reading for how to check Ansu admission status on School portal and Jamb Website.
OTHERS ARE LOVING A. BEST APPS FOR JAMB, WAEC, NCEE, IJMB AND BECE B. FREE VIDEOS FOR BECE, JAMB, WAEC AND POST UTME
How to Check COOU Admission Status
- Go to ANSU admission status checking portal at https://portal.coou.edu.ng/ConfirmAdmissionStatus.aspx.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required columns.
- Print out an invoice and go to the University’s designated banks (Fidelity Bank, Eco Bank or Zenith Bank) and make the payment of One thousand five hundred naira (N1,500) only.
- Access PIN code for authorized login into the University portal to see your admission status will be issued to candidates following the payment at the bank.
How To Check ANSU Admission Status On Jamb Caps Portal
Your admission is not complete until you check and Accept your admission status on Jamb Caps portal. Accept admission status on Jamb caps right now to check your name in Jamb admission lists.
The universal method to check your admission status is on Jamb caps. You may want to click here to check your 2019 admission status on jamb cap portal.
INSTRUCTIONS TO ANSU CANDIDATES
- Log in to the portal and complete your acceptance registration
- The institution reserved the right to withdraw your admission if you are involved in any admission irregularities
- Information relating to fees and hostel allocation should be obtained from the bursar or director of students affair from the institution.
- You will be required to come along with your admission slip for Clearance
- Accept flashlearners congratulations!!!
Recommended: Stupid mistakes students make in 100L
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?