When will the Federal Government BEA Scholarship for this year begin? This is the question so many persons have been asking me. We shall discuss the BEA Scholarship Form Today.
The Federal Government (FG) Bilateral for Education Awards Application procedures for 2021 hasn’t been updated. The deadline for 2020 registration was 6th December 2019. We simply await registration to begin for the 2021/2022 BEA Scholarship.
GET JAMB CBT APP 2022 » Over 16,000 Jamb Questions Offline » Competition To Win N30,000 » All Jamb Literature Novels » Jamb English Novel "The Life Changer" » Free Video Classes For All Topics
How To Apply For FG BEA Scholarship
The Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu, invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the Nomination computer Based Test (CBT) for the Federal Government Scholarship Awards for.
All the eligible Federal Government BEA Scholarship Programmes for the scholarship awards are below:
i) Undergraduate (UG) studies tenable in Russia, Morocco, Algeria, Serbia, Hungary, Egypt, Tunisia, Turkey, Cuba, Romania, Japan, Macedonia; and
ii) Postgraduate (PG) studies tenable in Russia (for those whose first degrees were obtained from Russia), China, Hungary, Serbia, Turkey, Japan, Mexico, South Korea, e.t.c.
NOTE: FG BEA PROCESSING DOES NOT ATTRACT ANY PROCESSING FEE. THEREFORE, BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS!
All qualified candidates are advised to:
- Visit the Federal Ministry of Education’s website here now to apply.
- Read Guidelines and then Complete the Application Form online
- Print the completed Application Form
- Submit two sets of the Printed Application Forms at the venue of the interview as scheduled
Read Also: Bea scholarship past questions and answers
NOTE/Warning: Double Entries will be disqualified!
FIELDS OF STUDY:
- Undergraduate level – Engineering, Geology, Agriculture, Sciences, Mathematics, Languages, Environmental Sciences, Sports, Law, Social Sciences, Biotechnology, Architecture, Medicine (very limited), etc; and
- Postgraduate level (Masters Degree and Ph.D) in all fields.
Eligibility For BEA Scholarship
- UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP: UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS: All applicants for undergraduate degree courses must possess a minimum qualification of Five (5) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificates, WASSCE/WAEC (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics. Certificates should not be more than two (2) years old (2018 And 2019) for Non-African Countries and for African countries the age of certificate is one year (2019) only. Age limit is from 18 to 20 years.
- POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP: All applicants for Postgraduate degree courses must hold a First Degree with 1st Class or at least 2nd Class Upper Division. The applicants who are previous recipients of Foreign Awards must have acquired at least two (2) years post qualification experience or employment practice in Nigeria. All applicants must have completed N.Y.S.C. Programme and the age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for Ph.D.
- N.Y.S.C discharge or exemption certificates only are accepted; and
- Evidence of readiness to be released by an employee.
NOTE (For all Applicants):
- Since the BEA countries are non-English speaking, applicants should be prepared to undertake a mandatory one year foreign language of the country of choice which will be the standard medium of instruction; and
- All applicants for Hungarian Scholarship must visit the website: stipenumhungaricum.hu when the dates are out to complete their application.
- Print the completed form and bring to the venue in addition to 2.0 above.
BEA Scholarship Value (Total Prize)
The Total scholarship value is scheduled as follows:
Any of the above countries are responsible for tuition and accommodation.
While the Nigerian government takes care of the following;
¢ $500 monthly for supplementation.
¢ $250 yearly for warm clothing.
¢ $200 yearly for Health Insurance.
¢ $500 yearly for medical scholars only.
¢ $1000 for PG research grant yearly were applicable.
¢ N100 000 – Take off for PG scholars were applicable
¢ N60 000 – Take off for UG scholars were applicable.
VENUE OF INTERVIEW
All eligible applicants are to report for an interview at the venues scheduled for their respective Zones of origin for proper identification (The venues are subject to change).
Two sets of completed application forms should be submitted at the various interview centres with the following attachments:
- Two sets of Photocopies of Educational Certificates and Testimonials of previous schools attended with the originals for sighting;
- Only one certificate is accepted i.e WAEC of May/June;
- Two copies of Birth certificate from the National Population Commission;
- State of Origin/LGA certificate duly signed, stamped and dated;
- Four (4) coloured passport sized photographs on a white background; and
- Postgraduate applicants will be required to submit Academic transcripts and NYSC certificates.
NB: Candidates nominated by the Board will be required to submit the following:
- Authenticated copies of academic certificates;
- Data page of the current International passport,
- Specified Medical Reports from Government Hospitals; and
- Police clearance certificate where.
Recommended: Ongoing scholarships right now