Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) 2020 Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP) is Not Ongoing Yet. This article is to guide you on the requirements and how to apply for NSE 2020 Graduate Programme.
The Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP) is an 11-month intensive program designed to groom talents locally and raise a new generation of leaders for the capital market and the Nigerian economy.
Combining theoretical insights and hands-on approach, the GTP offers you a unique opportunity to learn and grow your career in the capital market. Participants are provided with an avenue to garner exposure and be mentored by professionals in different facets of the capital market and the finance industry.
Joining the GTP will position you on the right path to career success within our business. The Graduate Trainee is expected to be a logical and strategic thinker, proactive, tenacious, energetic, hard-working and possesses a positive attitude to work.
Eligibility For Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee 2020
- Graduates from Nigerian and Foreign Universities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1).
- Completion of NYSC between May 2019 and April 2020.
- Maximum age of 26 years at the time of applying for the programme.
How to Apply for the Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
RECOMMENDED A. GET JAMB, POST UTME AND WAEC APP
1. Visit this link and click on the “Register” tab at the top of the screen to create an account.
2. Proceed to your email box to activate your account.
3. Login with your registered email and password.
4. You are required to provide the following:
- Personal Information
- Additional Information
- Passport Photo
- Education Qualifications
- Employment History
NB: Nigerian Institutions are listed while foreign Institutions are to be typed in.
5. At the completion of each page, click on the “Update” button at the bottom of the screen. Always click on the arrow in a dropdown box to get more options for that particular field. You can also use the buttons ‘Previous and ‘Next’ to navigate through the portal pages.
6. Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
7. Ensure your documents meet up to the requirements stated at the top of the screen. On the Documents box, select the document to be uploaded. Select file and upload. NB: Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
8. Once you have completed the steps above, you have created a profile on the e-Recruiter. You shall use this profile to apply for any vacancies available on the Portal. Recheck your profile information to avoid errors; you can update your information at any time.
9. To apply for a vacancy, click on the “Vacancies” tab at the top of the screen.
10. On the list of vacancies, click on the “View/Apply” button beside the vacancy you wish to apply for.
11. A short description of the vacancy is displayed. Click on the “Apply Now” button to submit your application.
12. After applying, a notification is displayed on the screen: “Application Complete! Thank you for applying for this vacancy. Upon review, only suitably qualified candidates would be contacted.” You can also confirm your successful application under ‘My Job Applications’.
13. You have successfully applied for a vacancy.
RECOMMENDED A. JAMB, POST UTME AND WAEC APP B. SSCE, JAMB AND BLOGGING CLASS C. GET MY LATEST UPDATES FOR FREE
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT? A. I WANT TO SEARCH B. COMPLETE JAMB GUIDE C. ALL ABOUT WAEC AND NECO D. VACANCIES AND RECRUITMENT E. LATEST NIGERIA SCHOOL NEWS F. ACADEMIC AND CAREER GUIDE G. SCHOLARSHIPS AND INTERNSHIPS