To apply for Uniben Jubeb, follow the procedures below or simply go to any cyber cafe around for your 2019 Jupeb form and registration.
To know more about how Uniben Jupeb works, the duration and registration deadline or final closing date, you may want to click here. Continue reading for how to apply for Unibe Jupeb.
How To Register For Uniben Jupeb 2019
Interested candidates are to purchase UNIBEN JUPEB application forms online from the university web site www.uniben.edu with valid VERVE VISA OR MASTERCARD ATM BANK CARD from any commercial bank in Nigeria for the non-refundable application fee of fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) The fee excludes bank charges.
The application form must be correctly filled with all information required before submitting online and thereafter printed out.
- ON the uniben website, Click on the WAEUP PORTAL LINK
- Click on the FOUNDATION PROGRAMME (JUPEB) APPLICATION 2019/2020 Link.
- Click on REGISTER FOR APPLICATION and fill out application after reading instructions on the page
- Upload a recent coloured passport size photograph (scanned, not more than 3 months old passport) with red background. Webcam photograph is not acceptable.
- Submit the online application form and print out a copy of the examination schedule slip which should have your user name and password.
- All candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and telephone numbers.
RECOMMENDED SCIENCE, SOCIAL SCIENCE AND ART VIDEOS
- Fill your Bio-Data correctly as no complaint about wrong bio-data will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who upload wrong bio-data will be disqualified and forfeit application fee.
- Only coloured print out will be accepted.
- Print at least 4 copies of the University of Benin online registration form with complete passport size photograph printed in colour.
- Candidates are to follow the application instructions very carefully and ensure they select the subject combinations relevant to their course of study
How to create a Gmail account for Uniben Application
Since it is compulsory for you to have an email account before you begin application, creating a gmail account will be very easy for you. It is just four simple steps:
- Visit Gmail Homepage
- Click on create account button below the sign in form you will see.
- Enter your personal details
Recommended: Your Ultimate guide to University Admission
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?