Are you an entrepreneur? Do you a reputable and lucrative business idea that is profit oriented. Are you also restricted by lack of empowerment (Fund) to kit start your business. Are you ready to undertake a training and energize your capacity? If so the good news is here. Apply for Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship program.
The Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF), is now accepting applications from all African entrepreneurs, with business ideas that can transform Africa.
TEF’s for years has $100 million commitment to train, mentor and fund 10,000 African entrepreneurs in every African country. Since its inception in 2015, the Programme has assisted nearly 2,000 entrepreneurs and created hundreds of jobs across the continent.
Also see: 10 Business you can do From Home
However, 1,000 entrepreneurs will be selected based on the viability of their business idea, including: market opportunity; financial understanding; scalability; leadership and entrepreneurial skills demonstrated in the application. The Successful applicants will join the third cohort of the TEF Entrepreneurship Programme.
TEF Founder, serial entrepreneur and philanthropist Tony O. Elumelu, CON said:
“Our Programme is a deliberate effort to institutionalise luck and provide the essentials for business growth to Africa’s next generation of business leaders. It is a demonstration of my faith in this generation’s ability to transform the African narrative, from the single story of disease and poverty, to one of enterprise and opportunity. Spread the word; we need Africa’s best and brightest entrepreneurs. Their ideas will transform Africa.”
Good News! Get The Offers Below For Free:
- Download Over 13,000 Hot Jamb Questions
- Follow My Jamb, Blogging, Waec & Neco Tutorials
- Get All Waec Past Questions With Flashlearners App
- Practice Waec & Jamb Questions Online
The Programme will provide the entrepreneurs the following critical tools;
- Training:12 weeks of intensive training on setting-up and managing businesses
- Mentoring: A mentor will guide successful applicants in creating a robust business plan
- Seed Capital:$5,000 in non-returnable seed capital and access to a $5,000 convertible loan
- Business must be based in Africa
- Business must be for profit
- Business must be 0-3 years’ old
- Applicants must be at least 18 and a legal resident or citizen of an African country
The application portal is open and accepting submissions until Midnight (WAT) of
March 1, 2018. To apply, complete the online application at www.tonyelumelufoundation.org/programme.
For Application Form guide, Click here
Score 350+ In Jamb 2018: Download Flashlearners Jamb CBT APP To Get Over 13,000 Likely Questions
I Have Started Sending Daily Hot Updates! Enter Your Email To Subscribe
I Started This Blog As A Passion, With The Vision To Inspire & Empower Young Persons; Helping Them Realise & Maximise their Potentials. You May Click Here To Roll With Me On Instagram @Officialflashisaac.
Latest posts by Isaac Inegbenehi (see all)
- Nigeria Current Affairs Questions And Answers For Fun, Jobs & Scholarships - February 18, 2018
- 10 Extraordinary Benefits Of Good Thinking - February 18, 2018
- 65 Common Mistakes Students Make In Use Of English And Corrections - February 18, 2018