The Authority of the Federal Polytechnic Bida (BIDAPOLY) has released the academic calendar for the first semester, 2018/2019 academic session.
Check out the calendar below and don’t fail to let me know how you feel about it. You may also want to share with your friends.
Federal Polytechnic Bida Academic Calendar
- Thursday 21st ”“ All fresh and returning students including SIWES students return to Campus
- Friday 22nd ”“ Submission of application for Registration/Renewal of Association clubs to Students affairs Directorates
- Monday 25th ”“ Lectures Starts for all Students [New and Old]
- Monday 11th ”“ Late Registration [with Surcharge] for all Students Begins
- Tuesday 12th ”“ All academic Departments holds Orientation for their Fresh Students
- Wednesday 13th ”“ All Schools to hold their Orientation
- Thursday 14th ”“ Polytechnic Orientation holds
- Friday 15th ”“ Matriculation Ceremony for New Students / Close of Registration
- Saturday 25th ”“ End of Lectures for all Students
- Monday 27th ”“ Registration for Post-Semester commences
- Monday 27th ”“ Saturday 8th ”“ Revision for all Students/CBT Exams and Practicals
RECOMMENDED SCIENCE, SOCIAL SCIENCE AND ART VIDEOS
- Monday 10th ”“ First Semester Examinations begins for all Students
- Saturday 29th ”“ End of First Semester Examinations.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?