What book should I read for 2021 NABTEB English Language, Mathematics, Literature, Government, Chemistry, Geography, Civic Education, Agricultural Science, Government, etc and how do I get them?
This page will cover NABTEB Recommended books. I will also add the books I feel are worth reading for NABTEB 2021.
OTHERS ARE LOVING A. BEST APPS FOR JAMB, WAEC, NCEE, IJMB AND BECE B. FREE VIDEOS FOR BECE, JAMB, WAEC AND POST UTME
Note that you are not to read all the books. One or two books should be okay for each subject. Also, if you already have a good textbook for any subject, stick to them. You must not use the books below before you can pass Nabteb 2021.
LIST OF AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE TEXTBOOK
1. Essential Agricultural Science for Senior Secondary School by O.A. IWENA
2. Agricultural Science for Senior Secondary School by M.K. KOMOLAFE & D.C. TOY
3. Senior Secondary Agricultural Science by O.A. AKINSANMI
4. A textbook of Agricultural Science for School & College by A.C. ANYANWU, B.D.
5. Prescribed Agricultural Science for Senior Secondary school.
NABTEB CIVIC EDUCATION Text Books
1) Pathfinder Global Civic Education by I. A. Adeoti.
2) Civic Education for SSS by Okunloye et al.
3) Cosmopolitan civic Education for SSS by AdesholaOlubunmi et al.
4) Round up Government by IbiyemiOyeleye et al.
5) Rasmed Civic Education for SSS by OyekunleOyelami et al.
LIST OF RECOMMENDED TEXTBOOKS IN GEOGRAPHY
World Regional Geography by Bradshaw, M. et al (2004), New York: McGraw Hill.
4. ARegionalGeographyofAfricabyOkunrotifa,P.O.andMichael,S.(2000)(New Edition), Essex: Longman.
6. General Geography in Diagrams for West Africa by Bunnet, R.B. and Okunrotifa, P.O. (1999), China:
8. ANewGeographyofWestAfricabyIloejeN.P.(1991), HongKong: Longman.
10. A New Geography of Nigeria by Iloeje N.P. (1982), (New Edition) Hong Kong: Longman.
11. Geographical Region of Nigeria by Udo, R.K. (1970), London: Longman.
12. New Secondary Atlas by Collins-Longman (1981), Hong Kong: Sheck Wah Tong.
13. Macmillan Secondary SchoolAtlas.
Books To Read for NABTEB Mathematics 2021
- Integrated Mathematics By Afolabi.
- New School Mathematics
- Egbe. E name(s)? (2000). Further Mathematics, Onitsha: Africana ”“ FIRST Publishers
- Progressive Mathematics for SS 3 (Macmillan)
- Adelodun A. A (2000). Distinction in Mathematics: Comprehensive Revision Text, (3rd Edition) Ado ”“Ekiti: FNPL.
- Anyebe, J. A. B (1998). Basic Mathematics for Senior Secondary Schools and Remedial Students in Higher/ institutions, Lagos: Kenny Moore.
- Channon, J. B. Smith, A. M (2001). New General Mathematics for West Africa SSS 1 to 3, Lagos: Longman.
- Ibude, S. O. name(s)? (2003). Algebra and Calculus for Schools and Colleges: LINCEL Publishers.
Good Books To Read For Nabteb 2021 English
- The new testament of the Use of English by Joseph Omofomah (AKA Son of Man).
- Dandy English
- Bamgbose, A. (2002). English Lexis and Structure for Senior Secondary Schools and colleges (Revised Edition), Ibadan: Heinemann.
- Banjo, A. Ayodele, S. and Ndahi, K. S. (1997). Exam Focus: English for WASSCE and SSCE, Ibadan UP Plc.
- Caesar, O. J. (2003). Essential Oral English for Schools and Colleges, Lagos: Tonad Publishers Limited.
- Egbe, D. I (1996). Mastering English Usage and Communication Skills, Lagos: Tisons.
- Nnamonu, S. and Jowitt, D. (1989). Common Errors in English, Lagos: Longman.
- Ukwuegbu, C, Okoro, O., Idris, A. U., Okebukola, F. O. and Owokade, C. O. (2002). Catch-up English for SSCE/UME, Ibadan: Heinemann.
- Obinna, M. F. (2001). University Matriculation Use of English,(Fourth Edition) Port Harcourt: Sunray Books Limited.
- Comprehensive English.
Other Subjects Are Loading…
Recommended: How to pass nabteb 2021
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?