Multiple Recruitment for Storekeepers in Canada
The land of Canada, stretching from the Atlantic to the Pacific and from the Arctic Circle to the U.S. border, is the second largest country in the world.
Its enormous area includes many different geographical features and climates. The St. Lawrence Seaway and Great Lakes link eastern and central Canada and make up one of the world’s major inland waterways. Toronto is Canada’s largest city. Ottawa, the capital, is next in size. Other large metropolitan areas are Montreal, Vancouver, and Calgary.
The country has a set down principles which strictly forbid discrimination through the employment in the country. Discrimination in regards to gender, nationality, disability, religion, race, and all others.
Presently, we have multiple job openings for hardworking, talented, competent, and suitably qualified personnel by reputable employs in the country to serve as Storekeepers. It’s however vital that successful candidate must be able to demonstrate high level of proficiency, capable of thriving under pressure and exceptional multi-tasking skills.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- You’ll be responsible for the receiving and tracking of shipments
- You’ll be responsible for the loading and offloading of packages
- You’ll be responsible for the preparation of packages for shipment
- You’ll be responsible for the effective operation of the forklift
- You’ll handle the tagging and labeling of merchandise
- You’ll keep and maintain updated inventory of all stocks
- You’ll be responsible for the sorting and arrangement of merchandise
- You’ll adhere strictly to safety and health regulations
- You’ll execute all other assigned duties
Job Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Good organization skills
- Previous experience is required
- Exceptional time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Pay strong attention to details
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Friendly an positive attitude