Do you want scholarship? This is an amazing scholarship opportunity for you as a cross rivers indigen.
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified students of Cross Rivers state origin currently undergoing Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies in Nigerian Public Tertiary Institutions for the 2016/2017 Academic Session.
OTHERS ARE LOVING A. BEST APPS FOR JAMB, WAEC, NCEE, IJMB AND BECE B. FREE VIDEOS FOR BECE, JAMB, WAEC AND POST UTME
The scholarship is available to all field of studies.
ELIGIBILITY FOR CROSS RIVERS:
- Applicants must be from the second year of studies of their studies,
- Must be on a full time regular studies,
- Must have a good cumulative grade point average in the previous year’s examination.
- A minimum of 2nd (Class Upper Division) or HND Upper Credit,
- Must have completed their NYSC Program.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Applicants are to collect Application Forms free of charge from the State Scholarship Board and return same accompanied with photocopies of the following:
i) Admission Letter
ii) Previous Session’s Examination Result
iii) Certificate of Local Government Area of Origin
iv) Letter of Attestation from the Head of Department
v) Any other relevant documents.
All application forms are to be submitted to:
Cross River Scholarship Board,
Micheal Ani Secretariat, Hope Waddell Avenue,
P.M.B. 1007, Calabar,
Cross River State.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?