Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Delta State University (DELSU) Degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session through Direct Entry.
Application starts from 8th July, 2019 and closes on 7th August, 2019. The screening will take place from Wednesday 14th August 2019 to Monday 19th August 2019.
Blast Post UTME In 2021 » Post UTME Past Questions And Solutions » Post UTME Likely Questions And Answers » Free Post UTME Videos For All Topics
All candidates who chose DELSU as their first choice of University can apply for the 2019/2020 Admission Screening.
How to Apply for DELSU Direct Entry Admission
Candidates are required to visit www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank, UBA, Zenith Bank, Fidelity Bank
Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
- Visit www.delsuonline.com
- Click Apply for Admission
- Click Start
- Select screening exercise
- Click Apply
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment or Pay online
- After payment return back to delsuonline.com to print acknowledgement Slip
Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on dates of screening and venue.
- Candidates are expected to come along with photocopies of their credentials i.e. DIRECT ENTRY registration slip, SSCE/WASC result, OND, A’level, NCE, Local Government of Origin and Birth certificate.
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
Warning: Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact only through text messages the listed telephone numbers: 08035466066, 08036761436 and University website www.delsu.edu.ngand www.delsuonline.com for more information.
FREE VIDEO TUTORIALS SUBJECTS: Learn Maths, English, Chemistry, Physics And Social Science Subjects. EXAMS: Prepare For African Exams, International Exams And Scholarships.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?