Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Supplementary Admission Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session has been released.
This is to inform all candidates who chose Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki as their University of first choice in the 2019/2020 UTME and scored 170 and above as well as possess required O’level credits for University admission, that the application form for supplementary admission is available now.
EBSU Supplementary Admission Available Programmes and Requirements
Available courses are
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical/Petroleum Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Agricultural and Bio-resources Engineering
- Must have scored a minimum of 180 in UTME in Sciences/Engineering subjects.
- Must have five O’level credits in not more than two (2) sittings which must include; English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and any other Science Subjects.
B: Environmental Sciences
Available courses are
- Architecture/Urban and Regional Planning
- Estate/Environmental Management
- Building/Quality surveying
- Must have scored a minimum of 180 in UTME from Mathematics, English Language and any other Environmental sciences subjects.
- Must have five O’level credits in not more than two (2) sittings which must include; English Language, Mathematics, Physics and any other two from the following: Chemistry, Biology, Geography, Economics, Fine Arts, Technical Drawing.
How to Apply for EBSU Supplementary Admission Form
Candidates are expected to pay the sum of
N5,000 naira only when they visit the EBSU portal at www.ebsu.edu.ng/app and click on Start Application link, fill the invoice form that appears and select the right form category. Upon successful payment, candidates will be redirected back to the portal where they can either print a receipt of the payment or proceed to sign-up. For further instructions, download the manual on the portal homepage to get the instructions to register and signup.
To download EBSU 2019/2020 Supplementary form, visit EBSU website: www.ebsu.edu.ng. Click on Supplementary form link. Input your UTME registration number. Download the form and complete it as appropriate. Upload your passport photograph. Then click on submit. After submission, print your acknowledgement slip.
N/B: Ensure that all fields are completely filled.
Any candidate who was not admitted through merit must fill supplementary form as no candidates will be cleared without evidence of payment of supplementary application fee.
However candidates that will be admitted on interest in Medicine and Surgery, Anatomy, Physiology, Medical Lab. Science, Nursing Science and Law will fill the supplementary form when the supplementary admission list is published.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?
- SEARCH FLASH LEARNERS
- COMPLETE JAMB GUIDE
- ABOUT BECE, WAEC AND NECO
- VACANCIES AND JOBS GUIDE
- LATEST NIGERIA SCHOOL NEWS
- ACADEMIC AND CAREER GUIDE
- SCHOLARSHIPS AND INTERNSHIPS
- SPECIAL TOPICS FOR PARENTS
- Jamb Series Part 16: Jamb WhatsApp Group - Sep 20, 2020
- Jamb Series Part 47: Candidates Who Applied To Your School - Sep 19, 2020
- Jamb Series Part 49: Things You Can Do With Jamb Profile - Sep 18, 2020