Ekiti State University, EKSU sandwich programmes (4,5,& 6 YEAR DEGREE, PGDE AND M.ED DEGREE PROGRAMMES) admission form for the 2017 contact session.
Application forms are now available for suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in the Sandwich Programme of Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti for the 2017 Contact Session:
EKSU SANDWICH ADMISSION – APPLICATION METHOD.
Application fee for M.Ed or PGDE: N16.000.00 (Sixteen Thousand Naira only).
Application fee for Undergraduate: N6.000.00 (Six Thousand Naira only).
- Log on to the University website: www.eksu.edu.ng or sandwich.eksu.ng
- Navigate to Sandwich Portal: sandwich.eksu.ng
- Click on 2017 undergraduate form (for undergraduate programmes) or 2017 Postgraduate form (for Postgraduate Programmes).
- Supply the basic information required.
- Pay the sum of N6,000 (for undergraduates) or N16,000 (for postgraduates) via the use of ATM card, (verve or Master card only)
- Upon successful transaction. Print an online receipt containing the confirmation code and supply the Receipt Number and Confirmation Code in the online receipt printed to access the form.
- Complete the Application form online and print a copy.
- Submit a copy of the Application form with the photocopies of your credentials at the Sandwich Programmes Office Irasa, Ado-Ekiti not later than 1st week of April 2017.
Follow the link below to access EKSU sandwich programmes (4,5,& 6 YEAR DEGREE, PGDE AND M.ED DEGREE) admission requirements and available programmes.
Like This Article? Subscribe To Get More For Free!
I started this Blog as a Passion, with the Vision to Inspire and Empower Students and Graduates, helping them Realise and Maximise their Potentials.
Latest posts by Isaac Inegbenehi (see all)
- Summary of JAMB 2017 CAPS Sensitization Programme And Hot Details - September 22, 2017
- Apply For The 2018 $500 WAAW Foundation STEM Scholarship Program - September 22, 2017
- How To Receive Money In Nigeria Using Western Union - September 22, 2017