This is to inform all full time ND candidates who applied for admission in the Federal Ploytechnic, Ado Ekiti that the first batch Admission list for 2016/2017 has just been released on the school website.
That is to say, you can’t check your admission status on the school website with Just very few steps. On the other hand, if you have not check it on the jamb portal, you do not have to worry. All the 2016/17 Fed Poly Ado Ekiti admission checking methods are outline below with the result checking links.
HOW TO CHECK THE FED POLY ADO EKITI ADMISSION LIST
1. Check it on Jamb website if you have not checked it earlier.
2. Check it on the school portal with just three steps:
- Visit the school Admission checking portal here
- Enter your correct email and password
- Check your admission status
FED POLY OFFA UPDATES FOR NEW STUDENTS
Congrats if you have been offered Admission to study in the great Fed Poly Ado Ekiti. To avoid certain stupid mistakes other students make in their first year year, you need to know what they never knew. As part of my effort to influence students education positively, I have written two must read article for you as a newly admitted student. Also, we have plans to continually give you mind blowing updates back to back. To get such updates, you may want to subscribe for our email notifications after this article. You may want to read them below:
If You Are not Admitted to study in?
If you are not offered admission, that is not the end of life. You can always try. You only fail when you give up.
I wish you GOODLUCK.
Like This Article? Subscribe To Get More For Free!
I started this Blog as a Passion, with the Vision to Inspire and Empower Students and Graduates, helping them Realise and Maximise their Potentials.
Latest posts by Isaac Inegbenehi (see all)
- Summary of JAMB 2017 CAPS Sensitization Programme And Hot Details - September 22, 2017
- Apply For The 2018 $500 WAAW Foundation STEM Scholarship Program - September 22, 2017
- How To Receive Money In Nigeria Using Western Union - September 22, 2017