Federal Polytechnic Bauchi (FPTB) Pre-ND, Diploma, ND Certificate, IJMB and HND Admission Lists for 2018/2019 Academic Session
The management of the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi (FPTB) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its PreND, Diploma, Certificate, IJMB, ND and HND programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
How to Check Federal Polytechnic Bauchi Admission Lists
1) Go to the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi admission status checking portal at https://portal.fptb.edu.ng/admissions/checkList
Get Post UTME App For 2021 » Over 20,000 Post UTME Questions Offline » Post UTME Competition To Win N30,000 » Contains Past Questions of 13 Institutions » Free Post UTME Videos For All Topics
2) Select admission session
3) Enter Applicant Name/Application Number in the space provided,
4) Select Department,
5) Select Level of Study (i.e ND, HND, Pre-ND, Certificate, Diploma, etc)
The Best CBT Applications Get Jamb CBT App, Waec App, Bece App, Ncee App Or Ijmb App. Win Prizes: Install Any Flashlearners App to Win Up ₦30,000 While Learning.
6) Select your admission stream (e.g batch A or B)
7) then click on the “Display List” button.
- The offer is subject to the confirmation of your suitability as a student on the basis of the qualifications listed in your application form. You will therefore be required to produce the originals of your Certificate(s)/Statement of Results.
- For candidates who obtained their O level results in the year 2011 or earlier, only their original certificates will be accepted for registration.
- Please note that if at any time after your registration it is discovered that you do not possess the qualification(s) on the basis of which you were offered admission, or you gave any other false information in your application form, you will be required to withdraw from the Polytechnic.
- You will be required to have been declared medically fit by a qualified Medical Practitioner acceptable to the Polytechnic before you are allowed to register. The attached Medical Examination form should, therefore, be duly completed by such a qualified Medical Practitioner and returned by you before registration.
- You will be required to register with TSHIP in the medical centre.
- You are to report for screening and registration immediately,
- You must be decent in your mode of dressing and as such no loose, weird, seductive or provocative mode of dressing is allowed.
- You must obtain clearance first from the department before making any payment as there would be no refund of fees after issuance of receipts.
- Payment of Fees must be made in full in the designated banks.
This offer of admission is provisional and therefore, can be withdrawn at any time If you accept this offer under the above-stipulated conditions, please proceed to the department for your clearance.
Other Ways To Boost Your Academic Performance Subjects: Learn Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Physics, Art And Social Science Subjects. Exams: Free Classes For Ncee, Bece, Waec, Neco, Jamb, Post Utme And Ijmb.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?