This is to inform the staff and students of the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA), that the online registration for second semester 2016/2017 session has been opened.
See the full procedure for the registration below:
FUTA REGISTRATION PROCEDURE.
Undergraduate Students and registration officers are to follow the procedure stated below for registration exercise.
- Go to futaonline.com.ng
- Click on undergraduate Portal
- Login with your matric number and password (Created by you in 1st semester)
- Click on Courses and then registration
- Submit proposed Courses
- Print a copy and take to your Course Registration Officer
NOTE: The Registration Officer will carry out any correction in form of add/delete in your presence while finalizing the registration procedure [Just like First Semester].
[B] REGISTRATION OFFICERS
All Registration Officers are to follow the same procedure just like First Semester. Any student whose registration form is not approved online is termed not to have been registered for the Semester. This is very important because we are now working online.
Like This Article? Subscribe To Get More For Free!
I started this Blog as a Passion, with the Vision to Inspire and Empower Students and Graduates, helping them Realise and Maximise their Potentials.
Latest posts by Isaac Inegbenehi (see all)
- Top 5 Things To Do Before Jamb 2018 Application - September 23, 2017
- Summary of JAMB 2017 CAPS Sensitization Programme And Hot Details - September 22, 2017
- Apply For The 2018 $500 WAAW Foundation STEM Scholarship Program - September 22, 2017