If you’ve set your heart on attending Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) and have chosen it as your preferred institution for the upcoming academic year, this guide is your stepping stone to successfully navigate the Post UTME and Direct Entry screening process.
|🎯 Eligibility||UTME & DE First Choice Candidates|
|📊 UTME Score||Minimum 150|
|📚 O’Level||5 Credits in 2 Sittings|
|📅 Registration||13th Nov ’23 to 12th Jan ’24|
|💳 Screening Fee||N2,000 (Excl. Charges)|
|☎️ Helpline||08123288246, 08063830752, 08081637418|
Who is Eligible for FUWUKARI Post UTME?
- UTME and Direct Entry candidates who have selected FUWUKARI as their first choice.
- UTME candidates must have scored at least 150 in the 2023 UTME.
- Both UTME and DE candidates should have five O’Level credits relevant to their desired course within two sittings.
Direct Entry Specifics
- DE candidates are expected to have A/L credit passes in IJMB, NCE, or ND. Note that University Diplomas are not accepted.
How to Apply for the Screening Exercise
- The registration commences on Monday, 13th November 2023.
- The portal will close at midnight on Friday, 12th January 2024.
- A fee of N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) is required, excluding bank charges.
- Visit the FUWUKARI Portal and navigate to the 2023/2024 Pre-Admission Screening Procedure section.
- Read the instructions carefully before entering your JAMB Registration Number and Surname in the provided fields.
- Follow the prompt to make your payment and continue with the registration process.
- Fill in all necessary bio-data and ensure to upload your passport photograph and O’Level results to the JAMB portal, as these are critical steps in the application process.
For any inquiries, reach out via email at email@example.com or call the helplines at 08123288246, 08063830752, or 08081637418.
Beware of False Information
- It’s crucial to provide accurate information throughout the process. Any false declaration may lead to disqualification.