Application is currently ongoing for Google Ghana Research Internship 2020. Practically, Google understands the importance of research to discovering new ways and innovations. Hence, the Google Ghana Research Internship Program 2020 is an opportunity for all researchers.
The internship program is available for individuals who have chosen a career in the world of information technology, and are seeking new ways to excel as software engineers. The internship program is for post graduate computer scientists. Students who are currently enrolled for masters and Ph.D. programs can apply.
Get Jamb CBT App 2021 » Over 16,000 Jamb Questions Offline » Competition To Win N30,000 » All Jamb Literature Novels » Jamb English Novel "The Life Changer" » Free Video Classes For All Topics
Google Ghana Research Internship program is working on projects that utilize the latest techniques in Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning and Natural language understanding. The internship impacts products across Google including Search, Maps and Google Now.
Computer scientist who are from Ghana or reside in Ghana can apply.
Who is Eligibility for Google Ghana Internship Program 2020?
- Experience with research communities and/or efforts, including having published papers (being listed as author) at conferences (e.g. NIPS, ICML, ACL, CVPR, etc).
- Currently enrolled in a Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Experience (classroom/work) in Natural Language Understanding, Neural Networks, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Algorithmic Foundations of Optimization, Data Science, Data Mining and/or Machine Intelligence/Artificial Intelligence.
- Experience with one or more general-purpose programming languages: Java, C++ or Python.
Additionally, applicants should also be
- Available to work full-time for a minimum of 13 weeks.
- Returning to your degree after completing the internship.
- Relevant work experience, including internships, full-time industry experience or as a researcher in a lab.
- Ability to design and execute on research agendas.
Google Ghana Research Application Deadline
Applicants who are interested in this research opportunity must send in their application before 31st January 2020.
How do I apply for Google Ghana research Program?
The application procedure for this opportunity is not rigorous. Basically, to start the application process, you will need an up to date CV or resume. In addition, you will need a current unofficial or official transcript in English.
The Best CBT Applications Get Jamb CBT App, Waec App, Bece App, Ncee App Or Ijmb App. Win Prizes: Install Any Flashlearners App to Win Up ₦30,000 While Learning.
To apply, simply attach an updated CV or resume in the Resume Section. Then, attach a current or recent unofficial or official transcript in English in the Education Section. Finally, select “now attending” under Degree status to upload a transcript. To apply, click the button below.
FLASHLEARNERS FREE VIDEO TUTORIALS SUBJECTS: Learn Maths, English, Chemistry, Physics And Social Science Subjects. EXAMS: Prepare For African Exams, International Exams And Scholarships.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?