Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU) Distance Learning B.Sc. Accounting Admission Form for 2018/2019 Academic Session has been released.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU) Centre for Distance Learning (CDL) B.Sc. Accounting programme for the 2018/2019 academic session.
OTHERS ARE LOVING A. BEST APPS FOR JAMB, WAEC, NCEE, IJMB AND BECE B. FREE VIDEOS FOR BECE, JAMB, WAEC AND POST UTME
JABU B.Sc. Accounting Admission Requirements.
i) O’Level Admission into 100 Level (Five Years)
Five (5) O’Level credits in NECO/WASSCE in subjects including English Language, Mathematics, Economics and any other two from the following: Government, Financial Accounting, Geography, Literature in English and Yoruba at not more than two sittings.
ii) Direct entry Admission into 200 Level (Four years)
Direct entry applicants should possess five credit passes in G.C.E (or equivalent) two of which shall be at the advanced level and credit at ordinary level must include English language, Economics and Mathematics. The advance passes should include Accounting or Economics or ND at lower credit level in Accounting or Banking and Finance or final stage of Association of Nigerian Accountants (ANAN) or final stage of the Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (CITN) or Final stage of Chartered Institute of Stockbrokers (CIS).
iii) Direct Entry Admission into 300 Level (Three years)
HND in Accounting or Business Administration or final stage of ICAN certificate (ACA) and ACCA or ACIB, ANAN (plus HND or B.sc in any discipline and HND in Banking and Finance. Five (5) credits passes in O’ Level including Mathematics, English Language and Economics are required.
How to Apply for JABU B.Sc. Accounting Admission Form.
1. Visit the Centre for Distance Learning Website (http://www.cdl.jabu.edu.ng)
2. Click on Online Application, then on Start Application.
3.Provide your information, then click on submit button to generate an RRR Number
4. Select the Payment Method () o pay the sum of Five thousand Naira (N5,000.00) or
5. Print and take the RRR Number slip to any commercial bank nationwide to pay the sum of Five thousand Naira Only (N 5,000.00) on Remita.
6. Log on to the website (http://www.cdl.jabu.edu.ng) to fill and submit the application form online after which you are to print the application form.
Admission into B.Sc. Accounting through the Centre for Distance Learning is ongoing!
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?