You can follow these simple steps listed below, whether or not you have received an email containing your Jamb slip from “Noreply JAMB”.
Please note the Printing can only be carried out using a computer system with a Printer attached to it. If you only need to confirm your Exam Slip, then you should NOT USE OPERA MINI.
Steps To Reprint Your UTME Exam Slip via JAMB Portal
1. Visit the official JAMB Portal at this link: www.jamb.org.ng and click on the button that says “Print UTME 2017 Examination Slip”.
If you want to visit the direct Exam Slip Reprinting Portal, then Click Here.
If the links above are difficult to reach, then you can try using Internet Explorer Browser or use another network apart from MTN or GLO.
2. When the printing portal loads up, Enter your JAMB Registration Number or Email address you used to register for the exam.
3. Click on “Print Examination Slip” to Pop-Up your Exam slip.
4. Leave your mouse and then Hold “ctrl” and press letter “P” on the keyboard (at the same time) to print the slip.
As usual, you should print 2 copies of the UTME Examination Slip in Full Colour. You will submit one at the Exam Hall and you have to keep one for reference.
Having any challenge? Fee free to share with me.
Like This Article? Subscribe To Get More For Free!
I started this Blog as a Passion, with the Vision to Inspire and Empower Students and Graduates, helping them Realise and Maximise their Potentials.
Latest posts by Isaac Inegbenehi (see all)
- Summary of JAMB 2017 CAPS Sensitization Programme And Hot Details - September 22, 2017
- Apply For The 2018 $500 WAAW Foundation STEM Scholarship Program - September 22, 2017
- How To Receive Money In Nigeria Using Western Union - September 22, 2017