Jamb Mathematics Online Class for UTME 2021. Jamb Maths Topics, Jamb Past Questions, Jamb Books, Jamb Syllabus And Likely Jamb Questions for Free.
This Flashlearners Jamb Mathematics 2021 page is Updated Weekly with Videos and Topics to Cover everything you should Learn to Score 350+ in Jamb UTME.
- 1. Jamb Mathematics Syllabus And Books
- 2. Jamb 2021 Mathematics Likely Questions
- 3. Number And Numeration
- 4. BODMAS
- 5. Jamb Coordinate Geometry
- 6. Jamb Calculus (Limit, Differentiation & Integration)
- 7. 1001 Jamb Mathematics KeyPoints
- 8. Jamb Inequality
- 9. Simple And Compound Interest
- 10. Ratio And Proportion
- 11. Fraction, Decimal And Percentage
- 12. Jamb Variation
- 13. Sequence And Series
- 14. Sets Theorem
- 15. Geometry And Trigonometry
- 16. Matrices And Determinants
- 17. Simultaneous Equations
- 18. Quadratic Equation
- 19. Polynomials
- 20. Change of Subject Formular
- 21. Jamb Indices
- 22. Laws of Indices
- 23. Jamb Logarithm
Jamb Mathematics Syllabus And Books
Jamb Mathematics Syllabus and Hot Books to Read for This Year… Jamb Maths is in 5 Sections which include Algebra, Statistics, Calculus, Geometry/Trigonometry, Number and Numeration And Books Recommended Are:
- Adelodun A. A. (2000) Distinction in Mathematics: Comprehensive Revision Text, (3rd Edition) … Ado –Ekiti: FNPL.
- Anyebe, J. A. B. (1998) Basic Mathematics for Senior Secondary Schools and Remedial Students in Higher Institutions, Lagos: Kenny Moore.
- Channon, J. B. Smith, A. M. (2001) New General Mathematics for West Africa SSS 1 to 3, Lagos: Longman.
- David –Osuagwu, M. et al. (2000) New School Mathematics for Senior Secondary Schools, Onitsha: Africana – FIRST Publishers.
- Egbe. E et al (2000) Further Mathematics, Onitsha: Africana – FIRST Publishers.
- Ibude, S. O. et al.. (2003) Algebra and Calculus for Schools and Colleges: LINCEL Publishers.
- Tuttuh – Adegun M. R. et al. (1997) Further Mathematics Project Books 1 to 3, Ibadan: NPS Educational.
Jamb 2021 Mathematics Likely Questions
What are Topics and Questions Jamb will Set in Mathematics? Jamb UTME 2021 Likely Maths Questions Solved Correctly (With Detailed Expo Solution) for Jamb Candidates. Major Topics Covered in this Part 1 are:
- Number System
- Solving Equations
- AP And GP
- Geometry And Trigonometry
- Word Problem
- Sets Theorem
- Polygons And Quadrilaterals
- Change of Subject Formular
- The determinant of 2×2 Matrix
- Simple Interest
- Topic Revision
Number And Numeration
What Jamb Sets in Number Bases | Maths Prep 2021
Numeration is known as the method of expressing a number in words. In numbers we will learn how to read and write large numbers, comparison of numbers, estimation etc…….
Number And Numeration Covers:
- Number Bases (Base 10, Binary, Octa, etc)
- Conversion from other bases to base 10
- Conversion from base 10 to other bases
- Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division of number bases
- Other Operations on Number Bases
Operation on Numbers
Operation on numbers such as square, square root, cube, cube root and reciprocal. This will help you in Waec, Neco and Jamb Mathematics.
Most Mathematics Questions in Waec, Neco, Jamb and Other Examinations Asking you to Evaluate or Simplify require the Use of BODMAS.
When Addition or Subtraction is Mixed with Multiplication or Division in any Question, we apply BODMAS to solve it.
Jamb Coordinate Geometry
Coordinate geometry is the study of geometry using coordinate points. Using coordinate geometry, it is possible to find the distance between two points, dividing lines in m:n ratio, finding the mid-point of a line, etc.
Areas covered in Coordinate Geometry Today Are:
- Gradient of Points
- Distance Between Two Points
- Parallel and Perpendicular Lines
- Equations of Straight Line
- Angle Between Two Lines
Jamb Calculus (Limit, Differentiation & Integration)
Calculus is a branch of Mathematics that studies the relationship between how Quantities change. Jamb Calculus is divided into Limits of a Function, Differentiation and Integration.
Limit of a Function
The limit of a function is one of the areas of Calculus. The following areas are covered Under the Limit of a Function:
- Introduction to Calculus2.
- Limit of a Function
- Applying L’Hopital’s Rule
- Solved Problems Under Limit
Differentiation is a Branch of Calculus that allows us to FInd the Rate of Change or Slope of a Function.
- Calculus Intro
- Differentiation Vs Integration
- Finding Gradient
- The First Principle
- Standard Derivatives
- Differentiation Techniques
- Higher Derivatives
- Solved Problems And More
Differentiation of Sum & Difference
The derivative of Sum and Differences. Techniques of Differentiation are Production Rule, Quotient Rule, Function of a Function and Derivative of Sum and Differences.
Product Rules tell us how to differentiate the product of two functions. The Techniques of Differentiation are Sum and Difference, Product Rule, Quotient Rule, Function of A Function and Higher Derivatives.
Integration is the reverse of differentiation. To get back what has been differentiated, we need to integrate. Integration can be used to find areas, volumes, etc.
1. Calculus Intro
2. Differentiation Intro
3. Definite Integrals
4. Indefinite Integrals
5. Standard Integrals
6. Techniques of Integration
1001 Jamb Mathematics KeyPoints
1001 Hot Key Points in Mathematics. Last Minutes Revision in Maths for Schools and Jamb UTME.
- Addition and Subtraction Rules
- Finding LCM
- BODMAS (4:20)
- Number Bases ((5:20)
- Limit, Equality and Inequality
- Limit of a Function (08:00)
- Solving Equalities and Inequality
- Arithmetic Progression (A.P)
- Matrices and Determinants (15:50)
- Indices and Laws of Indices
- Proper, Improper and Mixed Fraction
- Fraction to Decimal and to Percentage Conversion
- Geometry and Trigonometry
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Significant Figures and Decimal Places
- Percentage Profit and Loss
- The angle of Elevation and Depression (40:00)
- Calculus: Differentiation and Integration (43:00)
- L’Hopital’s Rule
In mathematics, Inequality is a statement of an order relationship—greater than, greater than or equal to, less than, or less than or equal to—between two numbers or algebraic expressions.
Inequality Explained With Solved Questions for Jamb…
- Equations vs Inequality
- Inequality Symbols
- Linear Inequality
- Quadratic Inequality
- Simultaneous Inequality
- Inequality in Number Line
- Absolute Value of Inequality
- Solved Problems
Jamb Inequality Past Questions
Joint Admission And Matriculation Board (JAMB) Mathematics Past Questions and Answers Under Inequality. What JAMB Sets in Mathematics Inequality and Correct Answers.
- Simultaneous Inequality
- Quadratic Inequality
- Linear Inequality
- Inequality Using Number Line
- Combining Inequality
- Facts About Inequality
- Values of X Which Satisfy an Inequality
- Integral Values Which Satisfy Inequality
Simple And Compound Interest
Simple interest is based on the principal amount of a loan or deposit. … In contrast, compound interest is based on the principal amount and the interest that accumulates on it in every period.
With simple interest, interest is earned only on the principal amount. With compound interest, the interest is earned on the principal as well as the interest.
Simple Interest Explanations and Calculations for Jamb.
Ratio And Proportion
Ratio and Proportion for Jamb, Waec and Other Examinations. Ratio is the act of comparing similar quantities while Proportion is the part taken by a quantity in the total value. Ratio is an expression while Proportion is an equation.
Ratio and Proportion Questions And Answers for Waec, Jamb and other Examinations. Watch and don’t fail to Subscribe…
Fraction, Decimal And Percentage
Conversion of Fraction, Decimal And Percentage. How to Convert Between Fraction, Decimal and Percentage with Examples.
Percentage Errors Calculations
In Mathematics, errors are the difference between the true value and the estimated value. Percentage error is simply expressing errors in measurement as a percentage.
Significant Figures Calculations
When we carry out some calculations in Mathematics, the result is usually a number with many digits. Most times, we don’t need all the digits. Therefore, it is important to round off to the desired significant figures. It could be to the First Significant Figure, Second Significant Figure, Three Significant Figures (3SF), etc.
Variation in Mathematics shows the relationship between two or more quantities. Direct Variation, Inverse Variation, Joint Variation and partial variation fully covered for Mathematics.
Sequence And Series
Finding 8th Term of an AP With First Term Of -3
What is the 8th Term of an AP With the First Term Of -3… Mathematics Past Question And Answer For Jamb, Waec And Post UTME; Including Likely, Repeated And Related Questions.
AP And GP
Arithmetic Progression (AP) And Geometric Progression (GP) Simplified for Candidates sitting for Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) UTME. Contents Include:
- Linear Sequence vs Geometric Sequence.
- Solving for nth Term of AP and GP.
- Sum of AP and GP
- Sum of Infinity of GP (Infinite Sequence)
- AP and GP Problems leading to Simultaneous Equations
- Calculations involving AP and GP
- Meaning of Sequence and Series
- How to find the Nth term of Sequence and Series.
Sum of 1st 20 Terms of A Progression
The Sum of the First 20 Terms of the Progression 3, 6, 12…. is?
Finding 1st Term & Common Ratio
The Second and Fifth terms of a GP are 21 and 567 respectively. Find the first term and the Common Ratio of the Progression…
SET is a Defined Collection of Distinct Objects. Sets can be represented with curly brackets and VENN DIAGRAM. Introduction to Sets and Venn Diagram in Jamb Mathematics…
7 Laws of Sets
Commutative, Distributive, Associative, And Other Set Laws…
17 Terms Used in Sets (Notations)
Elements of a Set, Intersection of Sets And Other Terms Used in Sets for Waec and Jamb Mathematics…
Geometry And Trigonometry
Trig Ratios, Pythagoras Theorem and How to derive Special Angles like Sin60°, Cos60° And Tan60°, Sin30°, Cos30° And Tan30°, Sin45°, Cos45° And Tan45°.
How to Derived Sin30, Cos30 And Tan30 Degrees
How to derive the angles Sin30 degrees, Cos30 degrees and Tan30 degrees.
Derive Sin60, Cos60 And Tan60 Degrees (Proved)
How to derive Sin60 degrees, Cos60 degrees and Tan60 degrees. Happy Learning…
Angle of Elevation & Depression
Angle of Elevation is the Angle your Eyes Make when you look up. The angle of Depression is formed when Object Viewed is below the eye level. Learn more in this Tutorial…
Trigonometry is a branch of Mathematics that deals with the relationship between Sides and Angles of Triangles. More in the Video.
Pythagoras Theorem states that in any Right-Angled Triangle, the Square of the Hypotenuse is equal to the squares of Opposite Plus Square of Adjacent. Learn More…
Matrices And Determinants
Matrix is an arrangement of numbers into rows and columns. A matrix is a rectangular array of numbers (or other mathematical objects) for which operations such as addition and multiplication are defined.
Jamb Matrix Past Questions And Answers
- Order of Matrices
- Unit And Equal Matrices
- Matrix Addition And Subtraction
- Adjoint and Transpose
- Simultaneous Equations
- Determinant and Inverse
- Multiplication of Matrices
Matrix Addition And Subtraction
- Meaning of Matrix
- Order of Matrix
- Addition of 2X2 Matrices
- Addition of 3X2 Matrices
- Addition of 3X3 Matrices
- More Examples
- Rules for Matrix Multiplication
- How to Multiply Matrices
- Scalar Multiplication of Matrices
- 2×2 Matrix Multiplication
- 3×3 Matrix Multiplications
- 2×3 and 3×2 Matrix Multiplications
- Multiplication of Matrices Mixed with Addition
Commutative Property of Matrix
Addition of Matrices is Commutative. Matrix A + Matrix B is the same as Matrix B + Matrix A (Same answer if you reverse the order of operation). But Multiplication and Subtraction are not Commutative.
Transpose of Matrix
Transpose of Matrix is gotten by Interchanging the Rows and Columns. Learn how to Find Matrix Transpose for Waec, Jamb and Post UTME.
Determinant of 2X2 Matrix
How to Find Determinant of 2X2 Matrices for Jamb, Waec And Post UTME.
Inverse of 2X2 Matrix
To Find the Inverse of 2 by 2 Matrix, Calculate the Determinant and Adjoint of the Matrix. Inverse if simply Adjoint divided by Determinant.
The determinant of 3X3 Matrix
Determinant is a special number that can be gotten from 3X3 Matrix. Finding Determinant of 3×3 Matrices is done by reducing them to 2X2 Matrices.
Associative And Distributive Property of Matrix
When it comes to Operations on Matrices, they can be Distributive, Associative or Commutative. This Guide covers Associative and Distributive Property.
- Introduction to Simultaneous Equations
- How to solve Simultaneous Equations using the Substitution Method.
- Elimination Method of solving Simultaneous Equation
- How To Solve Simultaneous Equations Using Matrix
- Simultaneous Equations can be solved using Matrices. The process involves Multiplication, finding Determinant and Inverse.
7 Types of Simultaneous Equations
- Linear Simultaneous Equation Questions
- One Linear and One Quadratic Simultaneous Equations
- Solving Simultaneous Equations and Using the Values of X and Y to arrive at another answer
- Simultaneous Equation Questions involving Indices
- Simultaneous Equation Questions Involving Logarithm
- Forming Simultaneous Equations from Word Problems
- Simultaneous Equation Questions Involving Fractional Values of X and Y.
Complex Simultaneous Equations
How to Solve Complex Simultaneous Equations when X and Y are of degree 3 (Polynomial) and there is more than two X and Y. Then X and Y Multiply also multiplies each other.
Example: 3xy²+x³=9 And 3x²y+y³=18
Quadratic Equations (Meaning, Facts And Examples)
Standard form of Quadratic Equations, Facts about Quadratic Equations and Solved Problems Using Formular and Factorisation Method.
Formular Method of Solving Quadratic Equations
Learn How to Derive Roots of Quadratic Equations using Formular. Solve any Quadratic Equation Using the Formula Method.
How to Derive The Almighty Formular
The Almightly Formula is gotten from Completing the Square. Learn How to Derive the Quadratic Formular for Solving Any Quadratic Equation.
Completing The Square Method
Learn how to Use Completing the Square Method of Solving Quadratic Equations.
Derive Quadratic Equation From Roots
How To Find Quadratic Equations From Given Roots. In some questions, you will be given roots of the equation and asked to derive the quadratic equation. This Video explains how you can go about that.
How to Derive α+β, αxβ and Solve Questions Relating to α & β as root Of Quadratic Equations.
1. If α & β are the roots of the following Quadratic Equation, State the value of α+β and αβ in x²-x+1=0
2. If α & β are the roots of the equation 2x²-6x+5=0, evaluate β∕α + α∕β
Polynomial is an expression consisting of variables and coefficients, that involves only the operations of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and non-negative integer exponentiation of variables. An example x is x² − 4x + 7
Polynomials Expressions And Degree of Polynomials in Mathematics…
Factor And Remainder Theorem Explained
How to Find Remainder of Polynomials And Factors Using Long division. For Waec, Neco, Jamb, High School, Parents and other examinations that require the knowledge of Polynomials.
Division Of Polynomials (Long Division Questions)
How to Divide Polynomials Using Long division. For Waec, Neco, Jamb, High School, Parents and other examinations that require the knowledge of Polynomials.
Multiplication of Polynomials
Multiplication of Polynomial Expressions of Different Degrees…
Addition And Subtraction of Polynomials
How to Add and Subtract Polynomial Expressions with Many Solved Examples for your Examination…
Operation On Polynomials (Substitution)
How to do Substitution in Polynomials With Solved Examples…
Change of Subject Formular
Change of Subject Formular Questions For Jamb
Questions Jamb and Waec Set Under Change of Subject formular and Solutions to all the Questions.
Change Of Subject Formular Simplified (Solved Problems)
Meaning of Subject Formular and How to Solve Change of Subject Formular Questions for Waec, Neco, Jamb, Secondary Schools and other Examinations…
Indices says how many times to use the number in a multiplication. It is written as a small number to the right and above the base number. In this example: 82 = 8 × 8 = 64. The plural of index is indices. (Other names for index are exponent or power.)
Calculations Using Laws of Indices
Application of Laws of Indices to Solves Problems in Mathematics… You have learned the various Laws of Indices. Now, let us apply them to solve mathematical problems you may encounter in various Examinations.
Indices Linear Equation
How to Solve Indices Questions Leading to Linear Equations by Applying the Laws of Indices…
Laws of Indices
1st Law of Indices (Multiplication)
How to Multiply Indices for Waec, Jamb and Other O Level Examinations…
2nd Law of Indices (Division)
Division Law of Indices for Waec, Neco, Jamb, etc…
3rd Law of indices (Brackets)
Brackets Law of Indices for Waec, Neco, Jamb, etc…
4th Law of Indices (Negative Power)
Negative Power Law of Indices for Waec, Neco, Jamb, etc…
5th Law of Indices (Zero Power)
Power of Zero Law of Indices for Waec, Neco, Jamb, etc…
6th Law of Indices (Fraction)
Fraction Power Law of Indices for Waec, Neco, Jamb, etc…
A logarithm tells what exponent (or power) is needed to make a certain number, so logarithms are the inverse (opposite) of exponentiation. Logarithm Questions Set in Jamb and Correct Answers.
7 Laws of Logarithm
The Seven (7) Laws of Logarithm And Their Application to Solve Log Questions…
Other Ways Flash Learners Can Boost Your Academic Performance Subjects: Learn Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Physics, Art And Social Science Subjects. Exams: Free Classes For Ncee, Bece, Waec, Neco, Jamb, Post Utme, Ijmb and ICAN.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?