Jos University Teaching Hospital (JUTH) School of Post Basic Nursing Anesthesia Admission Form for 2020/2021 Session is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Jos University Teaching Hospital (JUTH) School of Post Basic Nursing Anaesthesia for the 2020/2021 academic session.
JUTH Post Basic Nursing Anesthesia Admission Requirements.
- Applicant must be a registered Nurse (RN) with a current practicing license
- Have at least one (1) year post-qualification experience preferably in theatre unit.
- Hold the west African school certificate / senior secondary certificate / national examination council or general certificate of education at ordinary level with five (5) credits in English Language, mathematics, physics, chemistry and biology.
How to Apply for JUTH Post Basic Nursing Anesthesia Admission Form.
Application forms are obtained from Chairman, Medical advisory committee’s office at JUTH permanent site, lamingo, on presentation of receipts of payment of non-refundable fee of seven thousand, five hundred naira (7,500.00) only, from the accounts department of the hospital.
Get Post UTME App For 2021 » Over 20,000 Post UTME Questions Offline » Post UTME Competition To Win N30,000 » Contains Past Questions of 13 Institutions » Free Post UTME Videos For All Topics
Submission of forms:
- Submission of completed forms on or before Friday 27th September, 2019
- Completed application forms are to be submitted in a big brown envelop to the office of the programme coordinator, school of post basic nursing anaesthesia programme, Jos University Teaching Hospital, old site with a self-addressed and stamped envelope.
- Only eligible candidates would be shortlisted for the examination.
Method of selection:
Selection of candidates for the course is on the basis of performance at the written examination and oral interview fixed for:
- Wednesday: 9th October, 2019 ”“ written examination
- Venue: Old JUTH Murtala Muhammed Way, Jos
- Thursday: 10th October, 2019 ”“ oral interview
- Time: 9:00am each day.
FLASHLEARNERS FREE VIDEO TUTORIALS SUBJECTS: Learn Maths, English, Chemistry, Physics And Social Science Subjects. EXAMS: Prepare For African Exams, International Exams And Scholarships.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?