KUST student registration deadline for 2020/2021 session: The management of the Kano University Of Science And Technology (KUST), Wudil, has announced the reopening of the school portal to accept late registration for the 2020/2021 academic session.
KUST Registration Deadline
In response to the appeal by His Excellency, President Uwaisu Ibrahim Babba, for extension of the KUST student registration deadline period addressed to the University Vice-Chancellor, The Vice-Chancellor has graciously granted approval for the extension of the registration period by two weeks from Thursday, 8th July, 2021 to Thursday, 22nd July, 2021.
BLAST POST UTME 2021 » Post UTME Past Questions And Solutions » Post UTME Likely Questions And Answers » Free Post UTME Videos For All Topics
Affected Students are to please note that there will be no further extension of the Period for registration. Therefore, such Students are required to pay their fees and complete registration On or Before the end of the extension period of Thursday, 22nd July, 2021.
Affected Students are further reminded that the registration portal will be closed after the deadline of Thursday, 22nd July, 2021; and any Student who fails to register within this period will have him/herself to blame, as there will be consequences.
Kust Registration Procedure
- Visit www.kustwudil.edu.ng
- Click on “STUDENTS” from the top menu (this will open the university students’ portal in a new tab)
- login to your portal using the following credentials:
- Username: your Registration Number
- Password: “123456”
- After successful login you are required to change your password to secure your account.
- Click on “Update personal information” to edit your profile. Make sure to upload your recent passport picture of (passport dimension should not be more than 250Ã—300 and size not more than 30kb)
- Click on “Add and drop courses” to edit your courses for both first semester and second semester.
- Note that your first semester course registration must be the same with the courses you already registered in your first semester.
- Click on “Registration forms” to print your CRF