KWASU Weekend Part-Time Application Form 2017 Is Out. This was a confirmed update from the school management.
If you are interested in applying for the Kwasu weekend part time programe, you can proceed now with the detailed application instructions and updates below.
KWASU WEEKEND PART TIME FORM PROCEDURES
For 100 Level Admissions: Candidates must possess five O’ Level credits in English Language, Mathematics and any other three relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.
For 200 Level Admissions: In addition to O’level requirements as stated above, candidates must possess OND Upper credit, HND Lower Credit or NCE Credit level in relevant subjects.
Candidates with OND Lower Credits or NCE Merit grades may also apply.
COURSES AVAILABLE AND CONTACTS
Programmes / Colleges Contacts
- College of Agriculture :08067105522
- B.Agric. (Agric. Economics & Farm Management.)
- B.Agric. (Agric. Extension and Rural Development)
- B.Agric. (Animal Production)
- B.Agric. (Crop Production)
- B.Agric. (Crop Protection)
College of Education
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Business Education 08038632283
- B.Ed. Early Childhood & Primary Education 08038493554
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Mathematics Education 08035196608
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Computer Education 08035196608
College of Humanities, Management and Social Sciences
B.Sc. Accounting 08165255556
B.Sc. Business Administration 08033006246
B.Sc. Economics 07039799694
B.Sc. Finance 08034452151
B.Sc. Political Science 08062706989
B.Sc. Public Administration 08062706989
College of Information and Communication Technology
B.Sc. Computer Science 07030496995
B.LIS. Library and Information Science 08057918381
B.Sc. Mass Communication 08036435705
College of Pure and Applied Sciences
B.Sc. Mathematics 08114768383
KWASU WEEKEND APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- Admission forms are available online at a cost of Ten thousand Naira (N10, 000:00) only.
- Apply at PORTAL: www.kwasu.edu.ng/idelportal OR www.kwasu.edu.ng/idel/idelportal
DISCLAIMER: KWASU does not take responsibility for money paid into any individual/other account/ or through other means aside the one specified above.
*Classes hold at weekends
*Apply now and graduate in the next three calendar years
*Affordable School fees and installmental payments
*Admission is open till April 30, 2017
For further enquiries call: Dr. R.M. Isiaka – 08035196608, Mr. M. Alfa – 08060277807 , Mr. M. Omojashola – 08163933006 and Mr. K. Ojulari – 08035211226.
Like This Article? Subscribe To Get More For Free!
I started this Blog as a Passion, with the Vision to Inspire and Empower Students and Graduates, helping them Realise and Maximise their Potentials.
Latest posts by Isaac Inegbenehi (see all)
- Summary of JAMB 2017 CAPS Sensitization Programme And Hot Details - September 22, 2017
- Apply For The 2018 $500 WAAW Foundation STEM Scholarship Program - September 22, 2017
- How To Receive Money In Nigeria Using Western Union - September 22, 2017