Landmark University Admission Screening 2017: Eligibility, Screening & Registration Details has fully been analyzed below. Continue reading for more information about that…..
AVAILABLE PROGRAMS IN LANDMARK UNIVERSITY
LANDMARK UNIVERSITY GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
Candidates are also to note that, there are other requirements that may be specific to a College and/or a Programme. Visit “Degree Programmes” for more information.
Candidates applying to Landmark University should note the following:
i) Candidates must have sat for the current year Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and attained the prescribed cut-off marks as a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian Universities.
ii) Applicants are strongly advised to ensure that their UTME subject combination qualifies them for their chosen programme in Landmark University.
iii) Candidates who did not choose Landmark University in the current year UTME are free to apply for admission into the University
iv) In addition to the above, Landmark University conducts a Post UTME Screening Exercise for all candidates seeking admission into the University. Applicants may however, not be admitted without fulfilling the demands of the screening exercise.
HOW TO APPLY FOR LANDMARK UNIVERSITY ADMISSION
- Visit our Admission application portal via http://admission.lmu.edu.ng/app to complete the application payment form. Fill the application payment form with the required details. Please note that your UTME registration number, a valid email address and GSM number will be required.
- On completion and submission of application payment form, a preview of the application will be displayed. Kindly verify the information provided and then proceed to make payment by clicking on the “Pay” button.
- You will be redirected to a page where you are expected to make payment of N5, 000. Please note that you will need an ATM Card (Verve, Visa, MasterCard or E-Tranzact Card) to complete your payment and the service charge varies by the card providers.
- After successful payment, an SMS containing your login details would be sent to the phone number and email address supplied.
- You are expected to return to our Admission Application Portal via http://admission.lmu.edu.ng/app to login with the login passcode, upload your passport (which must be in JPEG format and not more than 200KB in size) and complete your application form.
- On completion of the application form, kindly submit and print out copies of the completed form.
SCREENING DATE AND DETAILS
NOTE: Further information about POST-UTME screening exercise will be communicated to you via the email address and phone number supplied.
You are also expected to come along with the following documents for the screening exercise: Note that you will be required to present some of the underlisted documents for the exercise.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR LANDMARK 2017/2018 ADMISSION
Copies of Print out of:
– Application Form
– JAMB Result Slip
– O Level Result Slip (if available)
-Two (2) Passport Size Photographs
-Letter from a Religious Leader
-State/LGA Certificate of Origin, and
-N2,000 Screening fee receipt
VENUE: University Campus, Omu-Aran, Kwara State
SCREENING DATES: 3rd, 10th, 17th and 24th of June, 2017.
See Also: Five Persons You Need To Be Successful
Like This Article? Subscribe To Get More For Free!
I started this Blog as a Passion, with the Vision to Inspire and Empower Students and Graduates, helping them Realise and Maximise their Potentials.
Latest posts by Isaac Inegbenehi (see all)
- Summary of JAMB 2017 CAPS Sensitization Programme And Hot Details - September 22, 2017
- Apply For The 2018 $500 WAAW Foundation STEM Scholarship Program - September 22, 2017
- How To Receive Money In Nigeria Using Western Union - September 22, 2017