Lagos State University (LASU) has released the Sandwich admission form for 2019/2020. If you are interested in LASU 2019 Admission screening form, this article is for you. Continue reading for more details about 2019/20 Lasu Degree admission.
Authority of the Lagos State University (LASU) invites application from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the university various Sandwich Degree programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Authority of the Lagos State University (LASU) invites application from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the university various Sandwich Degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
LASU Sandwich Courses and Requirements
B.SC [ED]. B.A [ED] and B.ED: FOUR  AND FIVE  YEARS SANDWICH DEGREE PROGRAMMES IN THE FOLLOWING COURSES:
- B.Sc Education: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Human Kinetics Sports and Health Education, Health Education, Educational Technology and Computer Science Education
- B.Sc. Education: Economics, Political Science, Geography, Business Education, Accounting Education and Educational Management
- B.A. Education: History, Christian Religious Studies, Islamic Religious Studies, French, English, Yoruba and Arabic
- B.Ed: Early Childhood and Primary Education, Guidance and Counseling Education
- Five  ”˜0′ Level Credit or TCII Merit Passes at not more than two  sittings and two  of the subjects at ”˜A’ Level or NCE Merit Passes in relevant areas
- A University/Polytechnic two  -year Diploma Certificate in the relevant area obtained at not less than Merit level
- Credit Pass in English Language and Mathematics is compulsory for all courses
SPECIFIC SUBJECT AREA REQUIREMENTS
- English Major: Credits Pass in Literature in English Language and English Language at ”˜0′ Level or its equivalent
- Economic Major: Credit Pass in English Language, Mathematics and Economics
- Human Kinetics Sports and Health Education; Political Science Major: At least a Credit Pass in English Language and Mathematics at ”˜0′ Level or its equivalent
- Health Education Major: [i] A Credit Pass in English Language and Mathematics [ii] Holders of Staff Registered Nurse and Midwifery Certificates, Environmental Health, Diploma from School of Health Technology Plus five  ”˜0′ Level Credit Passes to include English Language and Mathematics are also eligible.
- Mathematics and Science Major: Credit Pass in Mathematics and English Language
- ICAN [Part II] CIS [Part II] are acceptable for Economics
- Holders of Certificate issued by recognized Arabic Institution who may not have written Arabic at SSCE/GCE ”˜0′ Level will be considered for admission subject to the fulfillment of other entry requirements, NCE [Arabic] at Merit Level is also acceptable.
- LASU accepts any other Arts/Social Sciences subject in lieu of Yoruba Language.
- Diploma in Health Education, Environmental Health, Physical Education, Social Work, Health Administration, Certificate in coaching, Advanced Diploma in Sports from Nigerian Institute for Sports with at least overall grades of Merit Plus five  ”˜0′ Level Credit/TC II Merit Passes to include English Language and Mathematics are also acceptable for Human Kinetics Sports and Health Education
LASU Sandwich Courses Duration
- FOUR  YEAR DEGREE PROGRAMME: The four  year Degree Programme is designed for candidates with NCE/ND Merit/Upper Credit grade and above.
- FIVE  YEAR DEGREE PROGRAMME: The five  year Degree Programme is designed for candidates with WASC/SSCE/TC II and NCE who fall short of entry qualification for the four  year Sandwich Degree Programme.
How to Apply for LASU Sandwich Admission.
Application Form is obtainable from Lagos State University Website: www.lasu.edu.ng on the payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only, as application fee. Candidates are required to submit a copy of their printed on-line application forms and appropriate scratch card(s) to the Directorate of Sandwich Degree Programme.
DISCLAIMER: Any applicant who pays money into any individual/other account Or through other means aside from the one above, does so to his/her own disadvantage.
CLOSING DATE: Closing date of application is Six  weeks from the date of this publication.
PLEASE NOTE: Entrance Examination and Interview will hold on Saturday, 27th July, 2019 by 8:00am, at New Faculty of Science Complex halls and Old Faculty of Science Classrooms. Candidates are advised to come along with their writing materials, originals and photocopies of all their credentials.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?
- SEARCH FLASH LEARNERS
- COMPLETE JAMB GUIDE
- ABOUT BECE, WAEC AND NECO
- VACANCIES AND JOBS GUIDE
- LATEST NIGERIA SCHOOL NEWS
- ACADEMIC AND CAREER GUIDE
- SCHOLARSHIPS AND INTERNSHIPS
- SPECIAL TOPICS FOR PARENTS
- Jamb Series Part 47: Candidates Who Applied To Your School - Sep 19, 2020
- Jamb Series Part 16: Jamb WhatsApp Group - Sep 19, 2020
- Jamb Series Part 50: Five Persons You Need To Pass Jamb - Sep 18, 2020