Niger Delta University (NDU) Part-Time Degree Admission Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session has been released. The closing date for the purchase of Application Forms is 31st of July 2020
Authorities of the Centre for Educational Services, Niger Delta University (NDU), Wilberforce Island, Bayelsa State, invite applications from qualified candidates for admission to the under-listed Part-Time programs in the University for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Niger Delta University Part-Time Degree Courses
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE (B. Sc.)
- Agriculture Economics and Rural Sociology
- B S c. Crop and S oil Science
- Animal Science
- Fisheries and Aquatic Studies
FACULTY OF ARTS (BA)
- B A English and Literary Studies
- BA History & Diplomacy
- B A Philosophy and Religion Studies.
FACULTY OF EDUCATION (B.Sc. Ed, B.A Ed)
- BA. (Ed), B.Sc. (Ed), B. (Ed) Degrees in Adult and Community Education (With a Teaching Subject), Educational Management (with a Teaching Subject), Guidance and Counselling (with a Teaching Subject), Library and Information Science, Integrated Science Education, Social Studies Education, Economics Education, English & Literary Studies Education, Geography & Environmental Management Education, Political Science Education, Religious Studies Education, Health Education, Human Kinetic Education, Vocational and Technology Education (with emphasis on any of the following areas ”“ Automobile Technology Education, Building Technology Education, Electrical/Electronic Technology Education, Metalwork Technology Education, Woodwork Technology Education, Business Education (Accounting, Management and Marketing Options), Agricultural Education.
FACULTY ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (B.A& B.Sc.)
RECOMMENDED SCIENCE, SOCIAL SCIENCE AND ART VIDEOS
- B.A. Fine & Applied Arts
- B.Sc. Environmental Management
FACULTY MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (B.Sc.)
- B.Sc. Accountancy
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance
- B.Sc. Management
- B.Sc. Office and Information Management
- B.Sc. Marketing
- B.Sc. Insurance
- Certificate/Diploma in Insurance
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES (B-Sc.)
- B.Sc. Economics
- B S c. Geography & Environmental Management
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B. Sc. Mass Communication
FACULTY OF SCIENCE (B.Sc.)
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Physics
- Diploma/Certificate in Computer Science
NDU Part-Time Admission Requirement And Duration
REQUIREMENTS: Holders of WAEC/SSCE, GCE O’Level or their equivalent with at least credit passes in five (5) relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained in mot more than two sittings are eligible to apply.
DURATION: Five (5) Years.
How to Apply for ND Part-Time Form
- Visit http://pt.ndu.edu.ng
- Click on Buy EPin to purchase your NDU Part Time Application EPin (N16,500:00) online using your Bank Debit/Credit Card.
- Fill the application form with the EPin purchased (generated, sent to your email and phone number) and apply for admission.
- Submit a copy of your completed application form to the Institute of Continuing Education Office.
- Applicants are required to Log-on to Jamb website for Jamb registration and completion of On-line application Form with the sum of N3,000:00 (three thousand five hundred naira only).
The names on the candidate’s O’Level certificate(s) must be the same as what is filled on-line.
- Change of name is not allowed once a candidate is admitted.
- Applicants must ensure that they have the requisite qualifications for the intended courses.
- Applicants should report to the Institute of Continuing Education, with photocopies of their credentials and payment receipts for documentation and collection of Brochure.
The closing date for the purchase of Application Forms is 31st of July 2020
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?