NECO History: What are the areas Neco will set History questions from? Neco history sample questions and answers are what we shall discuss today.
NECO History is not compulsory for every candidate. But if you are sitting for history in Neco, Continue reading for Sample Questions Neco would set in 2023 History or Browse Neco History Syllabus.
NECO History Questions And Answers
The following are sample Neco history questions.
- A. sparse vegetation
- B. high population density
- C. abundant resources
- D. large bodies of water.
- A. horse breeding
- B. leather work
- C. canoe-building
- D. cattle rearing.
- A. pastoral farming and fishing
- B. fishing and salt-making
- C. cotton cultivation and weaving
- D. cash crop production and trading.
- A. Arab missionary activities
- B. the waging of jihads
- C. trade and commerce
- D. absence of any religion in the area.
- A. introduction of formal education
- B. training of nationalists
- C. introduction of new crops
- D. abolition of the slave trade.
Read Also: How to answer Neco questions very fast
6. An outstanding reason for the abolition of the trans-Atlantic slave trade was
- A. industrial revolution
- B. nationalist agitation
- C. legitimate trade
- D. railway construction.
- A. military assistance from Borno
- B. lack of unity among the Hausa states
- C. the use of fire-arms by the jihadists
- D. periodic divine interventions.
- A. Kukawa.
- B. Yauri.
- C. Biu.
- D. Lokoja.
- A. Ali Ghaji
- B. Idris b. Ali Katagarmabe
- C. Idris Alooma
- D. Sayf b. dhi Yazan.
- A. Hausa States
- B. Kwararafa Kingdom
- C. Kanem Borno Empire
- D. Igala Kingdom.
That’s all for now… I shall update you when more real-life questions and answers come up. However, I advise that you are hardworking so as to pass your Neco once and for all.
Read Also: How to read and pass Neco in one day
Feel free to share this article with friends using the share buttons and don’t fail to comment using the comment box below.