In this article, I will be tell you a little about Nicole Sinclair consulting recruitment 2017 and how you can apply right now.
Nicole Sinclair Consulting: Our client is an oil and gas service provider and a Franchise for a leading Oil and gas producing Company in Nigeria. They are currently in need a new batch of candidates to fill the position below:
Nicole Sinclair Consulting 2017 Recruitment And How To Apply
Job Title: Trainee /Assistant Station Manager
- Assisting the station managers in ensuring the daily achievement of sales targets within the stations
- Ensuring the station staff to adhere to set procedures for attending to customers
- To facilitate the prompt payment of cash to the banks
- To ensure all station staff abide by set rules and regulations for the stations
- To assist in monitoring sales against the supply of products and do a daily reconciliation of stock of products
- To ensure the equipment within the stations are in top condition and when there are issues, trouble shoot and then report to the proper quarters for immediate attention
- Ensuring of general cleanliness in the stations
- To assist in ensuring traffic control and general orderliness within the stations
- To ensure cash is properly counted and proper records are kept daily
- Ensuring the maintenance of all safety regulations across all the stations.
- Minimum Qualification”“ OND with at least 4 years working experience or HND post-NYSC with 1-2 years experience.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Technical Proficiencies ”“ computer literacy (MS Word & Excel)
- Good negotiating ability.
Job Title: Personal Assistant/Admin Assistant
- This role provides high level administrative support to the Business Owner’s day-to-day business including scheduling meeting and maintaining work calendars, preparing correspondence and coordinating travel plans.
- This individual must have an understanding the operations of NGOs.
- Provides full administrative assistance to the executive
- Acts as a liaison between the executive and other members of staff.
- Embark on projects as requested by the executive.
- Schedules appointment and meetings for the Executives.
- Attends all board meetings, records, transcribes and distributes meeting minutes.
- Organize meeting refreshments/meals and ensures the conference rooms are well organized.
- Maintains all documents and assist in the development of reports.
- Maintains Director’s appointment calendar by scheduling meetings, teleconferences and travel, including itineraries, airline reservations, hotel accommodations, rental cars and all other travel needs.
- Receives and entertains Executive’s guests as directed.
- Receives and collates reports; forwards collated reports to the executive on a weekly basis.
- Prepares Executive Director’s weekly/monthly financial expense report.
- Responsible for reading, conducting research and routing correspondence, drafting letters and documents; screening and rerouting phone calls.
- Maintains personnel and customer confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Coordinates all logistics (travel and meeting) by booking tickets and organizing means of transportation to the scheduled destination.
- Ensures the offices are kept clean at all times.
- Reconciles corporate credit card statements and provides information to the auditor.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Should possess a First Degree from any reputable university
- A minimum of 7 years work experience, minimum of 4years as a personal assistant, 2 years in an Administrative function.
- Strong proofreading and editing skills.
- High level of organizational, time management and customer relational skills.
- Should be detailed oriented, accurate and able to act autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to handle information with discretion.
- Should possess excellent oral and written communication skills with superior phone skills.
- Strong computer skills including intermediate/advanced MS Word, Excel and power point.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
How To Apply For Nicole Sinclair Consulting 2017 Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
See Also: Hot Online Jobs In Nigeria