In this article, I will be tell you a little about Nicole Sinclair consulting recruitment 2017 and how you can apply right now.
Nicole Sinclair Consulting: Our client is an oil and gas service provider and a Franchise for a leading Oil and gas producing Company in Nigeria. They are currently in need a new batch of candidates to fill the position below:
OTHERS ARE LOVING A. BEST APPS FOR JAMB, WAEC, NCEE, IJMB AND BECE B. FREE VIDEOS FOR BECE, JAMB, WAEC AND POST UTME
Nicole Sinclair Consulting 2017 Recruitment And How To Apply
Job Title: Trainee /Assistant Station Manager
- Assisting the station managers in ensuring the daily achievement of sales targets within the stations
- Ensuring the station staff to adhere to set procedures for attending to customers
- To facilitate the prompt payment of cash to the banks
- To ensure all station staff abide by set rules and regulations for the stations
- To assist in monitoring sales against the supply of products and do a daily reconciliation of stock of products
- To ensure the equipment within the stations are in top condition and when there are issues, trouble shoot and then report to the proper quarters for immediate attention
- Ensuring of general cleanliness in the stations
- To assist in ensuring traffic control and general orderliness within the stations
- To ensure cash is properly counted and proper records are kept daily
- Ensuring the maintenance of all safety regulations across all the stations.
- Minimum Qualification”“ OND with at least 4 years working experience or HND post-NYSC with 1-2 years experience.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Technical Proficiencies ”“ computer literacy (MS Word & Excel)
- Good negotiating ability.
Job Title: Personal Assistant/Admin Assistant
- This role provides high level administrative support to the Business Owner’s day-to-day business including scheduling meeting and maintaining work calendars, preparing correspondence and coordinating travel plans.
- This individual must have an understanding the operations of NGOs.
- Provides full administrative assistance to the executive
- Acts as a liaison between the executive and other members of staff.
- Embark on projects as requested by the executive.
- Schedules appointment and meetings for the Executives.
- Attends all board meetings, records, transcribes and distributes meeting minutes.
- Organize meeting refreshments/meals and ensures the conference rooms are well organized.
- Maintains all documents and assist in the development of reports.
- Maintains Director’s appointment calendar by scheduling meetings, teleconferences and travel, including itineraries, airline reservations, hotel accommodations, rental cars and all other travel needs.
- Receives and entertains Executive’s guests as directed.
- Receives and collates reports; forwards collated reports to the executive on a weekly basis.
- Prepares Executive Director’s weekly/monthly financial expense report.
- Responsible for reading, conducting research and routing correspondence, drafting letters and documents; screening and rerouting phone calls.
- Maintains personnel and customer confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Coordinates all logistics (travel and meeting) by booking tickets and organizing means of transportation to the scheduled destination.
- Ensures the offices are kept clean at all times.
- Reconciles corporate credit card statements and provides information to the auditor.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Should possess a First Degree from any reputable university
- A minimum of 7 years work experience, minimum of 4years as a personal assistant, 2 years in an Administrative function.
- Strong proofreading and editing skills.
- High level of organizational, time management and customer relational skills.
- Should be detailed oriented, accurate and able to act autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to handle information with discretion.
- Should possess excellent oral and written communication skills with superior phone skills.
- Strong computer skills including intermediate/advanced MS Word, Excel and power point.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
How To Apply For Nicole Sinclair Consulting 2017 Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
See Also: Hot Online Jobs In Nigeria
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?