Niger Delta University, 2017 NDU JUPEB programme admission form is now out on sale for 2017/2018.
The Benefit of NDU JUPEB is that after completion of NDU JUPEB (1 year programme), you are free to use their certificates to gain Direct Entry Admission into 200 level of the degrees offered by the Niger Delta University and other JUPEB affiliated Universities in Nigeria and Universities abroad.
JUPEB Certificate is equivalent to the Advance Level GCE or the Old Higher School Certificates (HSC) or IJMB. Great Benefit right? See more details and how to apply for NDU Pre-degree program below:
In collaboration with the JOINT UNIVERSITIES PRELIMINARY EXAMINATIONS BOARD (JUPEB), the Niger Delta University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Pre-degree Programmes for the 2017/2018 session.
See also: NDU Basic Studies Admission Form ”“ 2017/18.
NDU JUPEB 2017 AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES
The various faculties and NDU available programmes are listed below:
RECOMMENDED SCIENCE, SOCIAL SCIENCE AND ART VIDEOS
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE:
- Department of Economics, Extension and Rural Sociology
- Department of Crop and Soil Science
- Department of Fisheries and Aquatic Studies
- Department of Animal Science.
FACULTY OF ARTS:
- Department of English and Literary Studies
- Department of History and Diplomacy
- Department of Theatre Arts
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Religious Studies.
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES:
- Medical Laboratory Science
FACULTY OF EDUCATION:
- Teacher Education
- SCIENCE EDUCATION (CHEMISTRY OPTION)
- SCIENCE EDUCATION (INTEGRATED SCIENCE OPTION)
- SCIENCE EDUCATION (BIOLOGY OPTION)
- SCIENCE EDUCATION (PHYSICS OPTION)
- SCIENCE EDUCATION (HEALTH OPTION)
- SCIENCE EDUCATION (MATHEMATICS OPTION)
- SCIENCE EDUCATION (HUMAN KINETICS OPTION)
- ARTS EDUCATION (ENGLISH AND LITERARY STUDIES OPTION)
- ARTS EDUCATION (CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES OPTION)
- ARTS EDUCATION (HISTORY AND DIPLOMACY OPTION)
- SOCIAL SCIENCE EDUCATION (GEOGRAPHY & ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE OPTION)
- SOCIAL SCIENCE EDUCATION (SOCIAL SCIENCE OPTION)
- SOCIAL SCIENCE EDUCATION (POLITICAL SCIENCE OPTION)
- SOCIAL SCIENCE EDUCATION (ECONOMICS OPTION)
- Educational Foundations
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION
- Vocational/Industrial Technology
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
- AGRICULTURAL EDUCATION.
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING:
- Department of Agricultural/Environmental Engineering
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering/Hydrology
- Department of Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Department of Mechanical/Marine Engineering
- Department of Petroleum Engineering.
FACULTY OF LAW:
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES:
- Department of Finance & Accountancy:
- Banking & Finance
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Office Information Management
FACULTY OF NURSING:
FACULTY OF PHARMACY:
FACULTY OF SCIENCE:
- Department of Biological Science
- Department of Geology.
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES:
- Department of Economics
- Department of Geography/Environmental Management
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Sociology.
All the combinations above meet the entry requirement for direct admission into Degree Programmes in the Niger Delta University and other JUPEB affiliate Universities.
NDU JUPEB ADMISSION: REQUIREMENTS
Candidates seeking admission into the JUPEB Predegree Programmes must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in at least Five (5) subjects at “O” Level, including English Language and Mathematics at not more than 2 sittings in the GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB).
NDU JUPEB 2017 DURATION.
The duration of the study is a minimum of one Academic Session of two Semesters. It is strictly a non-residential programme.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NDU JUPEB ADMISSION
Go to any Diamond Bank branch in Nigeria.
Purchase an e-pin slip for Niger Delta University Basic Programme for a fee of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only. The University will not subsidize other charges such as bank charges.
Go online and log onto www.ndu.edu.ng and click on Apply for Basic Programme.
Closing date for the submission of Forms is Thursday, August 31, 2017.
See Also: Ultimate Guide To University Admission
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?