Niger Delta University Policy On Payment Of School Fees For 2016/2017: See details about that below:
This is to inform all the students of the Niger Delta University (NDU), that the Committee of Provost and Deans at its 103rd meeting held of Tuesday, May 23, 2017 deliberated on the modalities for the payment of fees/ charges and decided that:
- Registration of students should commence after full payment of 100% fees within he first one month of resumption for all levies.
- However, if students are unable to meet condition in (i) above, they shall be allowed to pay twice in a session.
- The first installment of 60% fees /charges should be paid within the first month of the first semester.
- The balance of 40% to be paid not later than the first month of the second semester to complete the outstanding fees/ charges.
- All students should note that henceforth registration of courses depends on 100% full payment or 60% installment payment of fees; charges as stipulated.
The above decision is disseminated for immediate compliance.
Score 350+ In Jamb 2018: Download Flashlearners Jamb CBT APP To Get Over 13,000 Likely Questions
I Have Started Sending Daily Hot Updates! Enter Your Email To Subscribe
I Started This Blog As A Passion, With The Vision To Inspire & Empower Young Persons; Helping Them Realise & Maximise their Potentials. You May Click Here To Roll With Me On Instagram @Officialflashisaac.
Latest posts by Isaac Inegbenehi (see all)
- Jamb 2018 Exam Date And Everything You Need To Know Right Now - February 21, 2018
- How You Can Finally Fall In Love With Mathematics - February 21, 2018
- How To Customize The Picture Of Your Future - February 21, 2018