Nigerian Law School Bar Final Resit examinations timetable for January 2020 has been published. Continue reading…
The Director General has approved that the re-sit examination for those who failed the examination should hold from Friday 10th to Thursday 16th January 2020.
The affected candidates should contact the Exams and Records Unit to register for the examinations from Monday 6th January to Wednesday 8th January, 2020.
There shall be no extension of time for registration please.
Nigerian Law School (NLS) Bar Final Resit Examination Timetable
|DAY||TIME: 10AM TO 1PM|
|FRIDAY JAN. 10,2020||NIGERIAN LAND LAW|
|SATURDAY JAN. 11,2020||NIGERIAN CONSTITUTIONAL LAW|
|MONDAY JAN. 13,2020||NIGERIAN LEGAL SYSTEM|
|TUESDAY JAN. 14,2020||NIGERIAN CRIMINAL LAW|
|WEDNESDAY JAN. 15,2020||COMMERCIAL LAW|
|THURSDAY JAN. 16,2020||NIGERIAN LAW OF EVIDENCE|
- The venue for the Re-sit Examination is the Assembly Hall
- Your Examination Number is strictly Confidential
- Examination Instructions must be strictly adhered to.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?
- I WANT TO SEARCH
- COMPLETE JAMB GUIDE
- ALL ABOUT WAEC AND NECO
- VACANCIES AND RECRUITMENT
- LATEST NIGERIA SCHOOL NEWS
- ACADEMIC AND CAREER GUIDE
- SCHOLARSHIPS AND INTERNSHIPS
- 10 Best Student Scholarships For Nigerians to Study In USA - Aug 5, 2020
- Flashlearners Listed in Best Student Blogs On FeedSpot - Aug 5, 2020
- Galaxy Note 20 Release Date, Features And Price in Nigeria - Aug 5, 2020