If you’re currently a student in any Nigerian University, Polytechnic or College of education, this is very important: You need a student account to receive money from home and as well carry out other transaction in school.
As a student, you are open to different favour and opportunities. Someone could just say, “Send me your account number so that I can transfer some cash to you”. It is an error for you to say, “I don’t have a bank account yet”.
With these few points of mine, I hope I have been able to convince and not to confuse you that you need an account as a student in any Nigerian University, Polytechnic or College of Education.
Best Bank And Account Type To Open As A Student In 9Ja
I highly recommend Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) students account. It is very simple to operate. I have been banking with GTBank for years. I started with their student account and I currently have a domiciliary account with them.
GTBank Nigeria has different types of savings account, some for kids, some for students, some for workers and some for just basic savings.
The one you need to create in this situation is called GTCrea8 e-savers for. It is called GTCre8 e-savers because you would spend less time having to go into the banking hall for basic services.
What You Can Do With A GTCrea8 e-savers Account
- Paying cash into your account using GTBank special cash ATMs
- Ability to buy airtime, Pay cable tv fees and electric bills
- Ability to withdraw cash within Nigeria and abroad on ATMs
- Making payments with your card at outlets accepting POS payments
- Ability to pay in cash and dividend warrants into your account
- Free access to internet banking.
Good News! Get The Offers Below For Free:
- Download Over 13,000 Hot Jamb Questions
- Follow My Jamb, Blogging, Waec & Neco Tutorials
- Get All Waec Past Questions With Flashlearners App
- Practice Waec & Jamb Questions Online
How To Open A Student Account With GTBank Nigeria
It is very easy to open student account with GTBank. Generally, Gtbank staff do go to different classes to create account for students. Alternatively, you could just walk to any GTBank branch close to you. It is free to open GTBank students account.
Documents You Need To Open Student Account With GTBank
- Filled application form
- One passport photograph
- A valid means of identification (such as school id or any other id + Admission letter)
Note: You can use your eligibility slip if your school ID card is not ready.
Read Also: How to start making money in school
Score 350+ In Jamb 2018: Download Flashlearners Jamb CBT APP To Get Over 13,000 Likely Questions
I Have Started Sending Daily Hot Updates! Enter Your Email To Subscribe
I Started This Blog As A Passion, With The Vision To Inspire & Empower Young Persons; Helping Them Realise & Maximise their Potentials. You May Click Here To Roll With Me On Instagram @Officialflashisaac.
Latest posts by Isaac Inegbenehi (see all)
- How To Prepare And Pass Jamb In Two Weeks - February 22, 2018
- Waec 2018 Official Timetable And How To Prepare Along With It - February 21, 2018
- 10 Reasons Why You Will Study Hard But Still Score Very Low - February 21, 2018